Nebula 2.5mg Tablet
By ZYDUS CADILA HEALTHCARE LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nebula Tablet contains nebivolol as the active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension). Nebula works by blocking the action of certain natural substances responsible for narrowing of blood vessels and thus helps reduce pressure inside blood vessels and allows the heart to pump efficiently. High blood pressure is a critical health condition if not treated well can lead to other health-related complications and affect other parts of the body such as the brain, heart, blood vessels, kidneys. Thus, it is recommended that along with taking your medications on time you should also incorporate certain lifestyle modifications. A few of these changes include eating a diet that is low in fat and salt, maintaining a healthy weight, exercising for 30 mins every day, not smoking and limiting alcohol consumption....
10 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Nebula 2.5mg Tablet
Uses of Nebula 2.5 MG
- For the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension).
- For prevention of heart failure in patients aged 70 along with standard therapy.
Contraindications of Nebula 2.5 MG
- If you are allergic to the active ingredient nebivolol, or any other ingredient in this Tablet.
- If you have any pre-existing health condition such as liver or kidney problem, any kind of heart disorders, breathing problem like asthma, low blood pressure, etc.
- If you are experiencing heartbeats slower than regular (bradycardia).
- If you have poor blood circulation.
- If you are consuming other medicines with ingredients floctafenine (an anti-inflammatory agent) and sultopride (used to treat brain-related disorder), heart medications.
- If you are suffering from excessive acid production in the body due to the body's inability to excrete acid /imbalance in the body's acid-base levels (metabolic acidosis).
Side effects of Nebula 2.5 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Nebula 2.5 MG
Can I take the Nebula Tablet during pregnancy?
Nebula Tablets should not be used during pregnancy due to limited safety information available. Consult your doctor if you become pregnant while on treatment with this medicine.
Can I take the Nebula Tablet while breastfeeding?
Nebula Tablets should not be taken during breastfeeding due to limited safety information available.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Nebula Tablet?
Nebula does not affect your ability to drive or to use machinery, however, if you experience side effects like dizziness or tiredness, you should avoid driving or using machines.
Can I consume alcohol with the Nebula Tablet?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol along with Nebula. So it is important to consult your physician if you drink too often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any kind of pre-existing health condition such as heart-related disorder, liver problem, low blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
- You are already taking any medications on a regular basis.
- You experience any allergies, slow heart rate, drop in blood pressure, fluid retention, worsen heart condition, etc immediately stop the treatment. The doctor may reduce the dose as per need.
- You have diabetes then monitor the glucose level regularly, as it may mask the symptoms of low blood sugar level.
- You have non-allergic asthma or respiratory problem, then the doctor may start the treatment with the lowest effective dose.
- Do not stop the treatment abruptly on your own.
Mode of Action of Nebula 2.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Nebula Tablet belongs to the class of medicine beta-blockers which block a specific receptor in the blood vessel, expanding the blood vessels and decreasing the heart rate due to which the blood pressure decreases....
Directions for Use of Nebula 2.5 MG
- Take the Nebister Tablet as a whole as directed by your doctor.
- It is recommended to take the medicine at a fixed time every day for best results.
Interactions of Nebula 2.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Nebula Tablet works or this combination medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Especially, if you are taking any medicines to treat heart problems, prevention of rejecting the transplanted organ, diabetes, blood pressure, pain, allergic reactions or inflammatory reactions, bacterial infections, stomach problems like ulcers or acid reflux, heartburns, fungal infections, cough and cold medications, etc....
Storage and disposal of Nebula 2.5 MG
- Store it at room temperature 10-30°C, in a cool and dry place away from moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nebula 2.5 MG
Symptoms of an overdose can lead to adverse effects like decreased blood pressure, slow heart rate, etc. Always carry the package of the Tablet along with you for easy assessment of the severity of an overdose. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine then take it as soon as you remember. If it is already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking the Nebula Tablet on my own?
A: No, you should not stop taking this medicine on your own. It is advised to take Nebula Tablet in the dosage and duration as recommended by your doctor. Stopping this medicine abruptly may lead to a sudden rise in blood pressure and can also lead to other undesirable effects.
Q: Are there any dietary restrictions I should follow as I have high blood pressure?
- Limit salt in the diet, avoid pickles and packaged foods like chips as it contains excess salt.
- Avoid consuming potassium-containing foods like spinach, broccoli or banana.
- Avoid smoking and drinking. Discuss with your doctor if you drink too often.
Q: What is the best time to take NebulaTablet?
A: Your doctor decides when to take the Nebula Tablet and how many times in a day you should take this medicine. This medicine may be taken with or without food, try to take it at the same time for effective blood pressure control.
Q: Is Nebula a beta-blocker?
A: Yes, Nebula belongs to the beta-blockers class of medicine which block a specific receptor in the blood vessel, expanding the blood vessels and decreasing the heart rate due to which the blood pressure decreases.