Nadoxin Cream 10gm
Nadoxin 1 % Description
Nadoxin cream contains nadifloxacin as its active ingredient. It is used for topical antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of bacterial skin infection as well as acne. This cream works by blocking bacterial DNA synthesis and multiplication, thus inhibiting bacterial growth. Nadoxin cream is not recommended for use if you are allergic to any of the components of this medicine as well as for children less than 14 years of age. Nadoxin cream is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen.
Uses of Nadoxin 1 %
Contraindications of Nadoxin 1 %
Side effects of Nadoxin 1 %
- dry skin
- Increased sweating
- hot flushes
Precautions and Warnings of Nadoxin 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience severe itching and redness after applying Nadoxin cream.
- You experience hot flushes and feel warm around the face.
- You experience profuse sweating.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition.
Directions for Use of Nadoxin 1 %
- Use Nadoxin cream as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Do not use this cream in or around your eyes, including eyelids.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Storage and disposal of Nadoxin 1 %
- Store Nadoxin cream in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.
Quick Tips of Nadoxin 1 %
- Nadoxin cream is a topical antibiotic used for the treatment of bacterial infections of the skin, like impetigo. It is also used to treat mild to moderate acne, which is caused by bacterial infection of the skin....
- It should not be used for treating any other condition unless specified by the doctor.
- Nadoxin Cream is for external use only and should not be ingested or applied to the eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Do not use more than the prescribed amount of this medicine or do not use it for longer periods of time than recommended by your doctor.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are to be treated.
- Clean and dry the affected area before applying Nadoxin cream.
- Apply a thin layer of cream to the affected area.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding before using this cream.
- You must be careful not to apply the cream on or near your breasts while breastfeeding.
- Also, inform your doctor about all other medicines that you are using and your complete medical history.
- Nadoxin cream can cause itching, redness, dry skin and increased sweating. However, not everyone who uses this cream has these side effects.
- This cream is not recommended for use in children below 14 years of age.