Myo Pyrolate Inj 5ml
By NEON LABORATORIES
5ml Injection in Ampoule
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Myo Pyrolate Injection is a combination of two medicines, Glycopyrronium and Neostigmine, which are used after an operation to reverse the effects of medicines given to relax your muscle activity during surgery. Inform your doctor about your detailed medical history and ongoing medications before taking Myo Pyrolate Injection.
Uses of Myo Pyrolate Inj 5ml
Myo Pyrolate Injection is used after an operation to reverse the effect of muscle relaxant medicines.
Contraindications of Myo Pyrolate Inj 5ml
- If you are allergic to Neostigmine, Glycopyrronium or any other ingredient of Myo Pyrolate Injection.
- If you have any obstruction in your gut or urinary flow.
- If you have been given a muscle relaxant (Suxamethonium) during operation.
Side effects of Myo Pyrolate Inj 5ml
- Dry mouth
- Difficulty in urination
- Blurred vision
- Slow heart rate or irregular heartbeats
- Excessive flow of saliva
- Feeling sick (nausea)
- Low blood pressure
- Increased sweating
- Abdominal discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Myo Pyrolate Inj 5ml
Can I take Myo Pyrolate Injection during pregnancy?
If you are pregnant or planning pregnancy, consult your doctor before taking Myo Pyrolate Injection.
Can I take Myo Pyrolate Injection while breastfeeding?
Please consult your doctor about the use of this medicine while you continue to breastfeed your baby.
Can I drive if I have taken Myo Pyrolate Injection?
It is not advisable to drive after taking Myo Pyrolate Injection as your mental alertness and clarity of vision may be disturbed temporarily for a short while. Ask your doctor about the safe time to resume driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Myo Pyrolate Injection?
Alcohol is not known to interact with this medicine. However, if you consume alcohol too often, discuss it with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You suffer from increased pressure in the eyes (glaucoma).
- You have had a recent operation on your gut (intestine).
- You suffer from stomach ulcers.
- You suffer from asthma attacks, wheezing or difficulty in breathing.
- You have a very slow heartbeat (less than 60 beats per minute) or you are suffering from coronary artery disease.
- You have suffered a heart failure, irregular heartbeats.
- You have high or low blood pressure.
- You have a thyroid or kidney disease.
- You suffer from a disease resulting in severe muscle weakness and fatigue (myasthenia gravis).
- You are suffering from fits (epilepsy) or muscle rigidity (Parkinson’s disease).
- You suffer from an enlarged prostate gland or you have a fever.
- You suffer from obstruction of the stomach (pyloric stenosis) or bowel causing vomiting, abdominal pain and swelling (paralytic ileus).
Mode of Action of Myo Pyrolate Inj 5ml
How Does It Work?
Myo Pyrolate Injection contains two medicines, Neostigmine which reverses the effect of muscle relaxing medicines given during an operation while the second medicine, Glycopyrronium is added to reduce some unwanted effects caused by Neostigmine. This combination works effectively to reverse the effects of muscle relaxants given for an operation.
Directions for Use of Myo Pyrolate Inj 5ml
- Myo Pyrolate Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse in a hospital/clinic.
- Do not self-inject. Follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor/nurse.
Interactions of Myo Pyrolate Inj 5ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Antibiotics such as clindamycin, gentamicin, streptomycin, polymyxins, chloroquine, Medicines for mental and mood disorders like propranolol, lithium, nefopam, Medicines given to treat disturbed heart rhythm like procainamide, propafenone and quinidine should be used cautiously.read less
- Some medicines given to treat muscle rigidity (Parkinson's disease) like Amantadine.
- Certain muscle relaxants e.g. Suxamethonium and some other medicines given before an operation have interactions with this injection.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines or herbal supplements that you are taking before starting this treatment.
Storage and disposal of Myo Pyrolate Inj 5ml
- Store Myo Pyrolate Injection at a temperature of 25°C or below.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine.
Dosage of Myo Pyrolate Inj 5ml
Myo Pyrolate Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse. Thus, the chances of overdose are unlikely. However, if you experience any discomfort or specific symptoms, inform your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
It is unlikely that the dose of Myo Pyrolate Injection will be missed if you are monitored in a healthcare set up. However, if you have missed taking any dose of this injection, inform your doctor or nurse immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Myo Pyrolate Injection affect eyesight?
A: Myo Pyrolate Injection can cause temporary blurriness of vision, which will get normal once the effect of this medicine goes off. There is no permanent damage to your eyesight. However, if you suffer from glaucoma, discuss it with your doctor beforehand.
Q: Will Myo Pyrolate Injection cause urine retention?
A: Myo Pyrolate Injection can cause a reduction in urine flow for some time, which will get back to normal soon. These effects are reversible and will be managed by your doctor.
Q: Is Myo Pyrolate Injection a safe medicine?
A: Myo Pyrolate Injection is usually administered in a hospital by your doctor when you are under observation after evaluating your health. So it will be given to you by your doctor only when it's safe for you.
Last Updated on: 22 Mar 2021 | 10:37 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on all medicines + Myntra voucher worth Rs.250
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved