Moxilong 0.3mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Moxilong 0.3 MG Description
Moxilong Tablet contains moxonidine. It is used to treat high blood pressure. It works by relaxing the blood vessels, reducing blood pressure. It should not be used in children below 16 years of age
and by nursing mothers. Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing heart disease or disorder and are on any medication. Take the prescribed dose for the prescribed duration to obtain optimal benefits of this medicine. You may experience symptoms like dry mouth, dizziness, headache, diarrhoea and sleepiness when you are consuming this medicine. If these symptoms do not resolve or worsen, consult your doctor.
- Moxonol 0.3mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 128.50₹ 96.384.17% CHEAPER₹ 9.64/Tablet
- Moxocard 0.3mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.75₹ 125.34₹ 12.53/Tablet
- Moxovas 0.3mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 128.00₹ 110.08₹ 11.01/Tablet
- Moxon 0.3mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Entero Healthcare Solutions Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 129.07₹ 111.00₹ 11.10/Tablet
Uses of Moxilong 0.3 MG
Contraindications of Moxilong 0.3 MG
- If you are allergic to Moxonidine or any other component of Moxilong Tablet.
- If you have known heart disease or disorder including slow heart rate.
- If you have radiating chest pain.
Side effects of Moxilong 0.3 MG
- Dry Mouth
- Sleep disorder
- Back Pain
Precautions and Warnings of Moxilong 0.3 MG
Other General Warnings
- You had or have a history of heart blockage.
- You had or have heart, kidney disease or disorder.
- You experience slow heart rate.
- Moxilong Tablet should not be used in children below 16 years of age.
Mode of Action of Moxilong 0.3 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Moxilong 0.3 MG
- Moxilong Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Moxilong 0.3 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Use of other antihypertensive medicine like enalapril, ramipril, propranolol can increase the effect of Moxilong Tablet when co-administered.
- Medicine used as mood stabilizer such as amitriptyline, nortriptyline decreases the effect of Moxilong Tablet when administered concomitantly.
- Moxilong Tablet can increase the sleepiness when co-administered with medicine used to elevate mood and induce sleep such as lorazepam, diazepam, zolpidem, and triazolam.
- Medicines excreted by tubular secretion such as digitalis, insulin, sulfonylurea, allopurinol, colchicine, probenecid should not be used along with Moxilong Tablet.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid interactions.
Storage and disposal of Moxilong 0.3 MG
- Store at temperature below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Moxilong 0.3 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I follow to control my high blood pressure?
- Restrict salt intake in your diet.
- Follow a low carb, low-fat food, eat more fruits and leafy vegetables.
- Avoid packaged food.
- Exercise regularly for 30-40 minutes every day.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Take proper medication as per prescription by your doctor.