Morepenem 1gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
Morepenem 1 G Description
Morepenem Powder For Injection is used to treat severe and serious infections caused by various infection-causing bacteria. Morepenem Powder For Injection contains meropenem as its active ingredient.
It is a higher-end antibiotic. Meropenem works by killing bacteria that cause infection. This medicine will be administered under medical supervision. Inform your doctor if you have any other medical conditions or if you are on any other medication or supplements.
Uses of Morepenem 1 G
- Morepenem Powder For Injection is used to treat severe bacterial infections.
Contraindications of Morepenem 1 G
Side effects of Morepenem 1 G
Precautions and Warnings of Morepenem 1 G
Other General Warnings
- You have diarrhoea after taking & during treatment
- You experience an allergic reaction (rashes, itching, swelling, dizziness, breathlessness)
- You have existing liver or kidney disease
- You have a history of fits and other brain problems
- You are on any medications
Mode of Action of Morepenem 1 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Morepenem 1 G
Interactions of Morepenem 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Morepenem Powder For Injection works, or Morepenem Powder For Injection itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat blood thinners like warfarin, medicines for brain-related disorders such as valproic acid and medicines used to treat gout such as probenecid.
Storage and disposal of Morepenem 1 G
- Store in a cool dry place. Protect it from light.
- Do not freeze.