Momeflo Nasal Spray 10ml
Momeflo 50 MCG Description
Momeflo Nasal Spray contains Mometasone as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of symptoms of allergy such as sneezing or runny nose, which occur either during any season of the year
or present continuously throughout the year in adults and children above 2 years of age. It works by inhibiting the release of chemicals responsible for symptoms of allergy. Bleeding from nose, burning sensation in nose, irritation in the nose are some of the common side effects of using this medicine.
|₹60.34 (14% on MRP)
Uses of Momeflo 50 MCG
Contraindications of Momeflo 50 MCG
- If you are allergic to Mometasone or any of the other ingredients of Momeflo Nasal Spray.
- If you have an infection of the nose and it is not treated yet.
- If you have unhealed wound due to injury or surgery of the nose.
Side effects of Momeflo 50 MCG
- Bleeding from nose
- Burning sensation in nose
- Irritation in nose
- Ulceration in nose
- Irritation of throat
- Infection of upper airways
Precautions and Warnings of Momeflo 50 MCG
Other General Warnings
- You have tuberculosis infection.
- You have a bacterial, fungal or viral infection which had not treated yet.
- You have irritation at the inner side of the nose.
- You experience increased pressure in the eye.
- You have blurred vision.
Mode of Action of Momeflo 50 MCG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Momeflo 50 MCG
- Shake the container before using this medicine every time.
- Use Momeflo Nasal Spray as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully. Do not miss doses.
- Do not use this medicine 2 months after opening the container.
Interactions of Momeflo 50 MCG
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Momeflo 50 MCG
- Store at temperature below 25°C in a cool and dry place. Do not freeze.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.