Migrecure 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By STERKEM PHARMA PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Migrecure Tablet is used in the prevention of migraine. It contains flunarizine as an active ingredient. It is not recommended for people below 18 years of age. One may experience an increase in weight, dizziness or depression when taking this Tablet. It is also important to follow a healthy lifestyle, avoid triggers for migraines like strong smells, sounds, certain food items, extremes of temperature, lack of sleep, etc. Discussion with your doctor may help you identify your migraine attack triggers....
10 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Migrecure 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Uses of Migrecure 10 MG
Migrecure Tablet is used for preventing and managing migraines. It is useful only in the prevention and not during an acute attack of migraine. It is indicated in patients having frequent attacks of migraine....
Contraindications of Migrecure 10 MG
- If you have an allergy to flunarizine or any other ingredients present in Migrecure Tablet.
- If you have Parkinson’s Disease (decrease mobility and tremors) or have a family history of Parkinson’s Disease.
- If you have suffered from any psychiatric disorders in the past or presently under treatment.
Side effects of Migrecure 10 MG
- Weight gain
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
- Feeling low
Precautions and Warnings of Migrecure 10 MG
Can I take Migrecure Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effects of Migrecure Tablet in human pregnancy. You should consult your doctor before using this medicine during pregnancy or if you think you may be pregnant.
Can I take Migrecure Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if Migrecure Tablet passes into the breastmilk. Hence, you should not breastfeed while taking this medicine. You should consult your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Migrecure Tablet?
Migrecure Tablet makes you dizzy and sleepy especially at the initial phase of treatment. Therefore, it is advised not to drive until you know how this medicine affects you.
Can I consume alcohol with Migrecure Tablet?
Alcohol may increase the risk of tiredness and drowsiness with Migrecure Tablet. If you feel tired or drowsy after taking flunarizine, then you should avoid alcoholic drinks.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are elderly and suffering from psychiatric disorders.
- You have problems with your liver.
- You are experiencing fatigue, muscle pain and weakness.
- You have Parkinson's disease and are taking medicines for treating the same, as it may potentiate some side-effects like shakiness (tremors), muscle stiffness (rigidity), difficulty in movements (bradykinesia), these are called extrapyramidal symptoms. Migrecure Tablet may not be useful to treat active migraine attack....
- It would be best if you regularly visit your doctor during Flunarizine therapy. Any adverse reactions may be detected early and required actions may be taken.
Mode of Action of Migrecure 10 MG
How Does It Work?
One of the reasons for migraine headaches is the overexcitability of brain neurons (cells). This neuronal excitability is mostly due to calcium. Migrecure Tablet blocks calcium entry in these neurons and decreases their excitability and thus helps to prevent such migraine headaches....
Directions for Use of Migrecure 10 MG
- Take Migrecure Tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- You should take this medicine regularly, at the same time and without fail as directed by your doctor.
- It would be best if you do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Migrecure 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Migrecure Tablet may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations....
- Especially, if you are taking anti-epileptic medicines such as phenytoin, as it may affect the activity of Migrecure Tablet.
- You may feel more drowsy or sleepy when taken along with brain-related medicines like diazepam, alprazolam and mephenytoin (to treat some psychiatric illness).
- Women who are on oral contraceptives may experience milky discharge from the nipple (Galactorrhea) during Flunarizine treatment.
Storage and disposal of Migrecure 10 MG
- Store it below 30°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- You must discard this medicine when it expires or is no longer needed.
Dosage of Migrecure 10 MG
Symptoms of an overdose of Migrecure Tablet are sedation, agitation, confusion, loss of energy and increased heartbeats. If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of this medicine, then contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
Missing a dose of Migrecure Tablet may reduce the effectiveness of the treatment. If you have missed any dose of medicine, then take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Migrecure Tablet used for?
A: Migrecure Tablet is used mainly to prevent migraine and headaches. It decreases the frequency of migraine attacks.
Q: What is the composition of Migrecure Tablet?
A: The composition of Migrecure Tablet includes flunarizine as an active ingredient.
Q: What are the side effects of Migrecure Tablet?
A: Dizziness, weight gain, stomach pain, heartburn, nausea are a few side effects that can be seen during the treatment with Migrecure Tablet. However, these symptoms are usually mild and resolve on thier own. Also, it is not important that everyone experience the same.
Q: What should I do if I experience a headache while using Migrecure Tablet?
A: Headache during the use of Flunarizine may be associated with your underlying problem of migraine. It may take a few days before the effect is seen. Also, it is important to recognise your precipitating factors for migraine and avoid them, however, if the migraine attacks are as frequent as earlier, kindly consult your doctor to check if you require a change in prophylactic therapy or a change in the dose of the medicines.
Q: Can I use Migrecure Tablet for migraine?
A: It would be best if you use Migrecure Tablet for migraine prevention only after consulting your physician. You should not self-medicate or take it on your own.
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.