Maxicare 1gm Injection
Maxicare 1 G Description
Maxicare Injection is used to treat severe and serious infections caused by various infection-causing bacteria. Maxicare Injection contains meropenem as its active ingredient. It is a higher-end anti
biotic. Meropenem works by killing bacteria that cause infection. This medicine will be administered under medical supervision. Inform your doctor if you have any other medical conditions or if you are on any other medication or supplements.
Uses of Maxicare 1 G
- Maxicare Injection is used to treat severe bacterial infections.
Contraindications of Maxicare 1 G
Side effects of Maxicare 1 G
Precautions and Warnings of Maxicare 1 G
Other General Warnings
- You have diarrhoea after taking & during treatment
- You experience an allergic reaction (rashes, itching, swelling, dizziness, breathlessness)
- You have existing liver or kidney disease
- You have a history of fits and other brain problems
- You are on any medications
Mode of Action of Maxicare 1 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Maxicare 1 G
Interactions of Maxicare 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Maxicare Injection works, or Maxicare Injection itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat blood thinners like warfarin, medicines for brain-related disorders such as valproic acid and medicines used to treat gout such as probenecid.
Storage and disposal of Maxicare 1 G
- Store in a cool dry place. Protect it from light.
- Do not freeze.