Mahaflox Tube Of 5gm Eye Ointment
Mahaflox 0.5 %W/W Description
Mahaflox Eye Ointment contain moxifloxacin an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of external bacterial infections of the eye. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. You should co
mplete the course given by your doctor and do not stop using this Eye Ointment on your own.
Uses of Mahaflox 0.5 %W/W
Contraindications of Mahaflox 0.5 %W/W
Side effects of Mahaflox 0.5 %W/W
Precautions and Warnings of Mahaflox 0.5 %W/W
Other General Warnings
- You have swelling of the throat, face, itching over the body or breathing difficulty.
- You are using contact lenses.
- You are having an eye infection caused due to bacteria or genital infection.
Mode of Action of Mahaflox 0.5 %W/W
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mahaflox 0.5 %W/W
- Use Mahaflox Eye Ointment as instructed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Apply it as directed by the doctor.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and they must be kept clean.
Interactions of Mahaflox 0.5 %W/W
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Mahaflox 0.5 %W/W
- Store Mahaflox at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.