Lysoflam Tablet Description
Lysoflam tablet is a combination medicine used in acute painful bones and joints-related conditions such as arthritis, gout, inflammation (swelling) in the spine and joints or other bone-related diso
rders. It also promotes quick healing in post-operative wounds and pain. Lysoflam tablet consists of three active components namely aceclofenac, paracetamol and trypsin chymotrypsin. This tablet works by blocking the synthesis of certain chemicals like prostaglandins that are responsible for pain and inflammation. You should take this medicine as advised by your doctor, preferably with or after meals. Also, inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting Lysoflam.
|You Save||₹19.95 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Chymotrypsin-Trypsin(50000.0 Au) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Muscle and join pain, swelling|
|Side effects||Dizziness, nausea, diarrhoea, increased liver enzymes|
Uses of Lysoflam Tablet
- Lysoflam tablet is used to provide symptomatic relief in painful muscle spasms associated with certain musculoskeletal conditions such as gout, arthritis, spondylitis, etc.
- It helps in reducing swelling and inflammation of joints and bones.
- Lysoflam tablet also helps in the quick healing of post-operative wounds, traumas, injuries or sprains.
Contraindications of Lysoflam Tablet
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the Lysoflam tablet.
- If you have any known medical conditions like liver or kidney related diseases, stomach ulcers, hypertension, heart-related disorders, etc.
- If you have a history of allergic reaction to painkillers like ibuprofen, aspirin, etc.
- If you have a history of stomach or intestinal bleeding due to painkillers.
- If you have active bleeding or have a history of bleeding disorder.
- If you are pregnant.
- It is not recommended for children's use.
Side effects of Lysoflam Tablet
- Increased liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Lysoflam Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You experience an allergic reaction like itching, swelling, breathlessness, etc after taking this medicine.
- You have any kind of pre-existing medical conditions like liver or kidney related problems, blood clotting issues, diabetes, breathing problem, high cholesterol, etc.
- You do not feel any improvement and feel persistent symptoms.
- You are already taking medicines containing paracetamol or aceclofenac.
- You have a liver or kidney disorder and taking diuretics, as this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Regular monitoring of kidney function is advised.
- You have Systemic lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disorder).
- You experience skin reactions like rashes or lesions after taking this medicine.
- You are taking painkillers for a long duration and should keep a check on liver and kidney functions.
- It may increase the chances of adverse effects like the stomach or intestinal bleeding etc. in elderly individuals.
Mode of Action of Lysoflam Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Lysoflam tablet works by the combined action of its three components.
- Aceclofenac and paracetamol act by blocking the synthesis of certain chemicals in the body like prostaglandins, that are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation thus offer anti-inflammatory properties. ...
- Trypsin chymotrypsin is a combination of enzymes that helps in the proper digestion and absorption of required protein in the stomach. They increase the blood circulation in the affected area, improves swelling, pain and quick recovery of the wound....
Directions for Use of Lysoflam Tablet
Interactions of Lysoflam Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Sometimes other medicines can interfere with the action of Lysoflam tablet if taken at the same time. Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, which includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatments if you are taking for any disorder....
- In particular, if you are taking anti-sickness medicines like domperidone, other painkillers, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin & tacrolimus, medicines for heart and brain-related disorders like digoxin or lithium respectively, antidiabetic medicines etc. ...
- Concomitant use of Lysoflam tablets along with anticoagulants like clopidogrel, warfarin and heparin should be avoided as it can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Simultaneous use of Lysoflam tablet along with certain antibiotics like ciprofloxacin and chloramphenicol may increase the risk of severe side effects (nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, diarrhoea etc.)....
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are steroids, oral contraceptives etc.
Storage and disposal of Lysoflam Tablet
- Store the medicine in a cool and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away children and pets.
Dosage of Lysoflam Tablet
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Lysoflam tablet used for?
Q: What precautions do I need to take before taking this medicine?
- You should inform your doctor if you have pre-existing medical conditions like liver or kidney related problem, diabetes, high blood pressure, any kind of blood disorders, ulcers etc.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....
Q: Is Lysoflam tablet a steroid?
Q: Is it safe for a nursing mother?
Q: Can I take Lysoflam tablet along with any other painkiller?
Q: When should I take Lysoflam Tablet?
Q: How long does Lysoflam take to work?
Q: What is Tablet Lysoflam composition?
- CHYMORAL-AP [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- CHYMOCIP Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Paracetamol Tablets 500mg - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022].
- Diclofenac Sodium 50mg Gastro-Resistant Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022].