Lympedim 200mg Tablet
By PHARM PRODUCTS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
1 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lympedim 200 mg tablet contains Coumarin as its active ingredient. It is an immunostimulant anti-inflammatory medicine (a medicine that stimulates the immune system). It is effective in keeping the blood flowing smoothly and preventing the formation of blood clots. It also removes inflammation and oedema (fluid retention). It also improves cell functions and also results in excellent healing. It should be taken as advised by the doctor or pharmacist.
Ingredients and Benefits
Coumarin reduces inflammation, prevents the accumulation of fluid under the skin and increases the level of a protein involved in blood clotting, thus prevents blood clot formation. It improves cellular functions and also results in excellent healing.
Uses of Lympedim 200mg Tablet
Lympedim 200 mg tablet is used to keep your blood flowing smoothly and also prevents the formation of blood clots. It also improves blood circulation, removes inflammation and fluid retention.
Precautions and Warnings of Lympedim 200mg Tablet
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, heart, kidney or liver problems.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Lympedim 200 mg tablet if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation.
- Take Lympedim 200 mg tablet as suggested by the doctor or pharmacist.
- Avoid excess intake of food items rich in Vitamin K (such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, spinach and other green leafy vegetables) while on treatment.
- Do not take the Lympedim 200 mg tablets in more than that recommended as it may cause severe problems.
Directions for Use of Lympedim 200mg Tablet
- Take Lympedim 200 mg tablets as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- You should not consume it in more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Your doctor may suggest you take this medicine after food.
Storage and disposal of Lympedim 200mg Tablet
- Lympedim 200 mg tablets should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep them out of the reach of children & pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to take the Lympedim 200 mg tablet?
A: Take the Lympedim 200 mg tablet as advised by your doctor or pharmacist. Swallow it with a glass of water after food. Do not consume it more than the recommended daily dose.
Q: Can it be harmful if I take too much of the Lympedim 200 mg tablet?
A: Yes, taking too much of the Lympedim 200 mg tablet can be harmful and may lead to severe liver problems. Thus, you must strictly avoid taking this medicine in excess.
Last Updated on: 16 Apr 2021 | 04:53 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved