Lupirtin P Tablet
Lupirtin P Tablet Description
Lupirtin P Tablet contains a combination of Flupirtine and Paracetamol (also called Acetaminophen). It is used to treat acute and chronic pain like severe headache, painful periods, tumour pain, etc.
This medicine is not recommended for use in children and adolescents. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Nausea, diarrhoea, headache and stomach pain are some of the side effects of this medicine. Most of them are temporary but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history, before using this medicine.
|You Save||₹23.73 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Flupirtine(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||To treat acute and chronic pain|
|Side effects||Tiredness, headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain|
- Flugesic P TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 153.40₹ 131.921.93% CHEAPER₹ 13.19/Tablet
- Pruf P TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 150.50₹ 127.924.91% CHEAPER₹ 12.79/Tablet
- Ketoflam P TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 168.60₹ 143.31₹ 14.33/Tablet
Uses of Lupirtin P Tablet
Contraindications of Lupirtin P Tablet
- If you are allergic to Flupirtine, Paracetamol or any other ingredients of Lupirtin P Tablet.
- If you have problems with your liver.
- If you suffer from any brain disorder.
- If you consume alcohol regularly.
- If you suffer from any condition that causes muscle weakness.
- If you are taking any medicines that may cause liver injury.
Side effects of Lupirtin P Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Diarrhoea, gas
- Dry mouth
- Increased sweating
- Loss of appetite
- Sleeping problems
Precautions and Warnings of Lupirtin P Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking Lupirtin P Tablet.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition while on treatment.
- You are taking blood thinners like warfarin, heparin.
- You experience nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, loss of appetite, fatigue, dark urine, jaundice while on treatment, immediately contact your doctor.
- You are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- You are above 65 years of age.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using this medicine while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
- While on treatment, your doctor will frequently ask you to get your liver function test done.
- Lupirtin P Tablet is not recommended for use in patients below the age of 18 years.
Mode of Action of Lupirtin P Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lupirtin P Tablet
- Lupirtin P Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Lupirtin P Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lupirtin P Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines like diazepam, carbamazepine, warfarin, chloramphenicol, colestyramine, metoclopramide, domperidone.
Storage and disposal of Lupirtin P Tablet
- Store Lupirtin P Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Lupirtin P Tablet
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)