Lizoforce 600mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
Lizoforce 600 MG Description
Lizoforce 600 tablet is an antibiotic medicine containing Linezolid, used to treat respiratory and skin infections, caused by certain types of bacteria only. This medicine is not recommended in young
and adolescent patients who are less than 18 years old. You must complete the entire course of duration with this medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Do not discontinue once you start feeling better. Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and headaches are some common side effects of this medicine, these are temporary and go away on their own. If side effects persist or there is no improvement in your condition, then immediately inform your doctor.
- Linid 600mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zydus Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 399.39₹ 339.48₹ 33.95/Tablet
- Lizolid 600mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Integrace Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 399.00₹ 339.15₹ 33.92/Tablet
- Oratil Lz 600mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 356.27₹ 302.832.39% CHEAPER₹ 30.28/Tablet
- Maxolid 600mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 356.27₹ 302.832.39% CHEAPER₹ 30.28/Tablet
- Turbo 600mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 356.25₹ 302.812.39% CHEAPER₹ 30.28/Tablet
- Linokem 600mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 286.14₹ 243.2221.6% CHEAPER₹ 24.32/Tablet
Uses of Lizoforce 600 MG
Contraindications of Lizoforce 600 MG
- If you are allergic to Linezolid or any of the ingredients in this medicine.
- If you are taking or have taken medicines for brain-related diseases such as Phenelzine, Selegiline or Moclobemide in the last 2 weeks.
- If you are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Lizoforce 600 MG
- Low blood cell counts (anemia)
- Fungal infections
- Altered taste
- Pain or bloating of stomach, abnormal liver function tests
- Itching, rashes, fever
Precautions and Warnings of Lizoforce 600 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have any thyroid problems.
- You have cancer of the adrenal glands (small glands/ tissue present on the top of kidneys) or carcinoid syndrome (cancers of the hormonal system that may cause sweating, redness of skin or diarrhoea).
- You are suffering from any psychiatric disorders such as confusion, schizophrenia or any other brain problems.
- You have low red blood cell counts (anemia) or any bleeding problems (bleed or bruise easily).
- You are at risk for or get infections or you have diarrhoea.
- You have a history of convulsions (fits).
- You have liver or kidney problems (and if you are on dialysis for kidney failure).
Mode of Action of Lizoforce 600 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lizoforce 600 MG
- Take Lizoforce 600 tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water.
- You should take this medicine regularly without fail as directed by your doctor.
- You should not consume it more than the prescribed medicine.
Interactions of Lizoforce 600 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Lizoforce 600 tablet interferes with the action of medicines used in psychiatric disorders such as Phenelzine, Selegiline, Trazodone, Mirtazapine, Imipramine, Amitriptyline (monoamine oxidase inhibitors and other medicines that alter serotonin levels in the brain) and should not be co-administered with this medicine....
- Medicines used for migraines such as Sumatriptan and Zolmitriptan.
- Medicines that increase blood pressure like dopamine, norepinephrine (noradrenaline), dobutamine, etc.
- Anti-anxiety medications such as Buspirone, opioid painkillers like Pethidine should be used cautiously.
- Medicines used to treat sudden, life-threatening allergic reactions like epinephrine (adrenaline).
- Medicines that prevent blood clotting like warfarin.
- Medicines used to treat nose blockage in cold and cough (decongestants like pseudoephedrine and phenylpropanolamine).
- Rifampicin, an antibiotic used to treat tuberculosis, can interfere with the activity of Lizoforce 600 tablet.