Levolin 0.31mg 2.5ml Packet Of 5 Respules
Levolin 0.31 MG Description
Levolin Respule contains levosalbutamol as its active ingredients. It belongs to the bronchodilator class of medicine acts by relaxing the muscle of the lungs, widening the airways of the respiratory
tract, thereby, helps in relieving the symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Use this medicine as directed by your doctor for the prescribed duration to gain optimal benefit.
Uses of Levolin 0.31 MG
Contraindications of Levolin 0.31 MG
Side effects of Levolin 0.31 MG
- Leg cramps
- Increased heart rate
- Mouth and throat irritation
- Low potassium level
- Muscle cramps
- Increased wheezing
- Shortness of breath
Precautions and Warnings of Levolin 0.31 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a fast or irregular heartbeat.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have low levels of potassium in the blood.
- You have a history of fits (seizures).
- You have diabetes and its complication such as ketoacidosis.
- Levolin Respule should not be used in children below 6 years of age.
Mode of Action of Levolin 0.31 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Levolin 0.31 MG
Interactions of Levolin 0.31 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concurrent use of beta-blockers such as propranolol, metoprolol inhibits the action of the Levolin Respule.
- Concurrent use of water pills such as furosemide with the Levolin Respule can result in low potassium levels. Thus, it changes irregular heartbeat characterized electrocardiogram (ECG).
- Levolin Respule might decrease the effect of heat medicine such as digoxin when used along.
- The effect of the Levolin Respule may be increased with monoamine oxidase inhibitors such as selegiline, phenelzine and mood elevator medicine such as amitriptyline, imipramine.
Storage and disposal of Levolin 0.31 MG
- Keep the medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Do not leave the solution in your nebuliser once you have finished treatment.
- The respule should be used right away after opening it. Do not store it.
Dosage of Levolin 0.31 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How can I use the Levolin Respule?
Q: What to do after using the nebuliser?
Q: Can I take paracetamol along with the Levolin Respule?
Q: Is levosalbutamol a steroid?
Q: Is Levolin Respule habit-forming medicine?
Q: Can Levolin Respule be helpful in a sudden asthma attack?
Other Products from this Brand
- Levolin 50 Mcg Cfc Free Box Of 200 Md Metered Dose Inhaler
- Levolin 0 63 Mg 2 5 Ml Packet Of 5 Respules
- Levolin Rotacaps
- Levolin Plus Bottle Of 100 Ml Syrup
- Levolin 1 Mg Orange Flavour Syrup 100 Ml
- Levolin 1 25 Mg 2 5 Ml Packet Of 5 Respules
- Levolin 50 Mcg Synchrobreathe Box Of 120 Md Metered Dose Inhaler
- Levolin 1 Mg Syrup 100 Ml
- Levolin 1 Mg Tablet