Levocet M Bottle Of 30ml Syrup
By HETERO HEALTHCARE LIMITED
30ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Levocet M Bottle Of 30ml Syrup Description
Levocet M Bottle Of 30ml Syrup contains a combination of Levocetirizine and Montelukast.
|You Save||₹5.70 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Levocetirizine(2.5 Mg/5ml) + Montelukast(4.0 Mg/5ml)|
Check more medicines with composition as Levocetirizine(2.5 Mg/5ml) + Montelukast(4.0 Mg/5ml)
14 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Levocet M Bottle Of 30ml Syrup
- Montas L Syrup 60mlBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx60ml Syrup in BottleMRP 98.00₹ 68.60₹ 1.14/Millilitre
- Telekast L Kid Bottle Of 60ml SyrupBy Lupin60ml Syrup in BottleMRP 138.60₹ 117.81₹ 1.96/Millilitre
- Mtnl Kid Bottle Of 30ml SyrupBy Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd30ml Syrup in BottleMRP 60.12₹ 53.51₹ 1.78/Millilitre
- Leverest Mk Orange Flavour Bottle Of 60ml SyrupBy Medico Intercontinental Ltd60ml Syrup in BottleMRP 99.00₹ 84.15₹ 1.4/Millilitre
- Lasma Lc Kid Syrup 60mlBy Apex Laboratories Private Limited60ml Syrup in BottleMRP 84.60₹ 73.60₹ 1.23/Millilitre
- Respicure M Syrup 60mlBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd60ml Syrup in BottleMRP 104.65₹ 88.95₹ 1.48/Millilitre
- Montair Lc Kid Syrup 60mlBy Cipla Limited60ml Syrup in BottleMRP 139.88₹ 111.90₹ 1.87/Millilitre
- Criz M Syrup 60mlBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd60ml Syrup in BottleMRP 96.50₹ 82.02₹ 1.37/Millilitre
- Nukast 4mg Syrup 60mlBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd60ml Syrup in BottleMRP 110.55₹ 97.28₹ 1.62/Millilitre
- Rinosolvin Syrup 60mlBy Ipca Laboratories60ml Syrup in BottleMRP 99.65₹ 84.70₹ 1.41/Millilitre
Uses of Levocet M Bottle Of 30ml Syrup
To relieve the symptoms of allergic rhinitis characterized by sneezing, stuffed nose and nasal blockage.
Contraindications of Levocet M Bottle Of 30ml Syrup
- If you are allergic to Levocetirizine, Cetirizine, Montelukast or any ingredient of this medicine
- If you have kidney problems or undergoing dialysis
- If you are unable to digest lactose and glucose (galactose intolerance)
- Children of age 6 months to 11 years with kidney function problems
Side effects of Levocet M Bottle Of 30ml Syrup
- Headache, sleepiness, feeling tired and weak
- Stomach pain, diarrhoea, constipation and indigestion
- Dry mouth, blocked or runny nose and cough
- Dizziness and drowsiness
- Rash, fever and ear infection
Precautions and Warnings of Levocet M Bottle Of 30ml Syrup
Can I take Levocet M Bottle Of 30ml Syrup during pregnancy?
The safety of this medicine in pregnancy is not established. Do not take this medicine unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Levocet M Bottle Of 30ml Syrup while breastfeeding?
It is not safe to use this medicine during breastfeeding as Levocetirizine passes into human milk and can cause drowsiness in the breastfed baby.
Can I drive if I have consumed Levocet M Bottle Of 30ml Syrup?
This medicine may cause dizziness or drowsiness. Caution is advised while driving or operating any machinery after taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Levocet M Bottle Of 30ml Syrup?
It is advised to avoid alcohol consumption during the treatment as it might alter your alertness and can give you symptoms alike rhinitis such as headache & respiratory discomfort. Alcohol is also known to trigger certain allergic response including allergic rhinitis.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you are taking medicines for allergies (corticosteroids) like Prednisone or Prednisolone
- If you are already taking painkillers like aspirin as it can increase the risk of asthma
- If you experience rash and breathing difficulty
- If you are suffering from psychiatric illness
- This medicine can cause anxiety, aggression, lack of sleep and suicidal thoughts, in case you experience any of these, immediately inform your doctor
- If you are suffering from a genetic disorder called phenylketonuria
- If you are not able to empty the bladder completely
- This medicine is not for relief from acute asthma, use your inhaler for asthma relief in an acute attack
Mode of Action of Levocet M Bottle Of 30ml Syrup
How Does It Work?
- Montelukast blocks certain natural substances called leukotrienes that may cause allergies. It reduces swelling, relaxes airways and helps make breathing easier
- Levocetirizine blocks histamine, a natural substance, which is produced by the body during allergic reactions
Directions for Use of Levocet M Bottle Of 30ml Syrup
- Take the medicine as directed by your physician
- Shake well before use
Interactions of Levocet M Bottle Of 30ml Syrup
Interactions with other medicines
- This medicine contains Levocetirizine and Montelukast. Any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination
- Be cautious before giving this medicine to children if they are on medicines used for fits like Phenytoin, Phenobarbital or Rifampicin (antibiotic)
- Medicines used to treat anxiety or sleeplessness (CNS depressants) like Phenobarbital
- Medicines used to treat tuberculosis like Rifampicin
Interactions with food items
This medicine can be taken with or without food.
Storage and disposal of Levocet M Bottle Of 30ml Syrup
- Store below 30°C protect from direct sunlight
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Dosage of Levocet M Bottle Of 30ml Syrup
- Symptoms of overdose include drowsiness, aggression, restlessness, thirst and headache.
- In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed to take any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take two doses together to compensate for the missed dose....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: I have depression, can this medicine worsen it?
A: This medicine is known to cause side effects like anxiety, depression, irritability or suicidal behaviour. You need to be cautious as there can be increased frequency of suicidal thoughts, in case it occurs, immediately inform your family and doctor.
Q: Can I take this medicine during an asthma attack?
A: No, it will not help in an acute attack. It is advised to take appropriate rescue medicine like inhalers given by your doctor during an asthma attack. Keep taking this medicine as well and do not stop it abruptly.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed