Levemex 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Levemex 250 MG Description
Levemex Tablet contains Levetiracetam. It is used to treat epilepsy (fits). It can be used on its own or in combination with other medications. It works to prevent seizures as long as you keep taking
it. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before starting this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Epilive 250mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 105.80₹ 105.81₹ 7.05/Tablet
- Levera 250mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 93.58₹ 79.55₹ 5.3/Tablet
- Levesam 250mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 105.84₹ 89.96₹ 6.00/Tablet
- Keppra 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.50₹ 59.92₹ 5.99/Tablet
- Levenue 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 72.59₹ 61.70₹ 6.17/Tablet
- Levepsy 250mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 105.84₹ 89.96₹ 6.00/Tablet
- Torleva 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.55₹ 59.97₹ 6.00/Tablet
- Levipil 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.56₹ 59.98₹ 6.00/Tablet
- Levigress 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 69.00₹ 64.17₹ 6.42/Tablet
- Levexx 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zydus Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.56₹ 62.80₹ 6.28/Tablet
Uses of Levemex 250 MG
Contraindications of Levemex 250 MG
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient of Levemex Tablets
Side effects of Levemex 250 MG
- Lack of energy
- Nasal congestion
- Decreased appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Levemex 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems
- You have signs and symptoms of depression
- You or your family has a history of irregular heartbeats
- You have suicidal thoughts
- Your epilepsy worsens
Mode of Action of Levemex 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Levemex 250 MG
- Follow your doctor's instructions on the dosage and duration of this medication
- Take the tablet all in at once
- Levemex Tablet should not be chewed, crushed, or broken
- Levemex Tablet can be taken with or without food
- Take it at the same time every day
Interactions of Levemex 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Levemex Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- It has been observed that taking levetiracetam and methotrexate together reduces methotrexate clearance, resulting in higher/longer blood methotrexate concentrations that are potentially hazardous.
- Co-administration of levetiracetam and a laxative called macrogol may decrease the efficacy of levetiracetam. Hence, use macrogol one hour before or after using levetiracetam.
Storage and disposal of Levemex 250 MG
- Keep Levemex Tablet out of children's sight and reach
- Do not use Levemex Tablet after expiry date
- Store at 25 degrees Celsius