Lavotears 1% Gel
Lavotears 1 % Description
Lavotears Eye Drop is used to provide temporary relief from irritation, burning and discomfort due to dryness of the eyes. It contains carboxymethylcellulose (carmellose) as its main component. It ac
s as a lubricant and helps in restoring the natural moisture of your eyes using natural tears. Dryness in the eyes can be due to various factors such as wind, sunlight, prolonged use of computers and staying in air-conditioned setups. Before using these Lavotears Eye Drop, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other eye conditions.
|You Save||₹20.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Carboxymethylcellulose / Carmellose(1.0 %)|
- Refresh Liquigel Eye DropsBy Allergan India Pvt Ltd10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 220.19₹ 187.16₹ 18.72/Ml
- Loc Tears Fusion Eye Drops 10mlBy Entod Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 208.50₹ 177.22₹ 17.72/Ml
- Veldrop 1% W/v Gel Eye Drops 10mlBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 183.90₹ 156.31₹ 15.63/Ml
- Lubrex Ds 1% Eye Drops 10mlBy Micro Labs10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 220.19₹ 187.16₹ 18.72/Ml
- I Dew Ds Aquagel Eye Drop 10mlBy Entod Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 165.00₹ 140.25₹ 14.03/Ml
- Ultra Gel 1% Eye Drops 10mlBy Sunways (india) Pvt Ltd10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 145.69₹ 123.84₹ 12.38/Ml
- Aquasurge Max Eye Drops 10mlBy Bausch And Lomb10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 177.52₹ 150.89₹ 15.09/Ml
- Zivifresh Eye Gel 10mlBy Zivira Labs Pvt Ltd10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 189.00₹ 160.65₹ 16.07/Ml
- Cmc 1% Gel Eye Drops 10mlBy Jawa Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 174.52₹ 150.09₹ 15.01/Ml
- Cellusoothe 1% Gel Eye Drops 10mlBy Berry And Herbs Pharma Pvt Ltd10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 197.00₹ 177.30₹ 17.73/Ml
Uses of Lavotears 1 %
Contraindications of Lavotears 1 %
Side effects of Lavotears 1 %
- Itching, irritation, redness, burning sensation in the eyes
- Eye pain
- Eye discharge
- Visual disturbances
Precautions and Warnings of Lavotears 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience irritation, pain, redness of the eyes and changes in vision occur or your condition worsens after using Lavotears Eye Drop, you may need to discontinue the treatment.
- You are using any other eye medications.
- If you accidentally ingest or swallow Lavotears Eye Drop, contact your doctor or visit the hospital immediately.
Mode of Action of Lavotears 1 %
How Does It Work?
- Our eyes continuously produce tears and store them in a sac-like structure in the eyes. A decrease in the production of tears leads to drying of the eyes which can result in irritation, redness and itching. Carboxymethylcellulose present in Lavotears Eye Drop due to its high viscosity prevents the drainage of tears and increases its retention time in the eye. Thus, the tears that are formed are retained in the eyes for a longer time, lubricating the eyes and reducing the dryness....
Directions for Use of Lavotears 1 %
- Use Lavotears Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Follow all the directions carefully and do not miss any doses.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
Interactions of Lavotears 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Lavotears 1 %
- Store Lavotears Eye Drop at or below 25°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep this medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Lavotears 1 %
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed using Lavotears Eye Drop instil the drops as soon as you remember, if the next installation is more than 4 hours later.
- If it is almost time for the next installation, skip the missed dose and instil the drops at the time of the next dose as planned.
- Do not overuse this medicine to compensate for the missed instillation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Lavotears Eye Drop?
Q: Can I use Lavotears Eye Drop frequently?
Q: Can you use Lavotears Eye Drop at night?
- DailyMed - ARTIFICIAL TEARS- carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 June 2021]
- DailyMed - Equate Restore Plus Lubricant Eye drops [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 June 2021]
- TheraTears Nighttime Dry Eye Therapy, Refresh Optive Gel Drops (carboxymethylcellulose ophthalmic) dosing, indications, interactions, adverse effects, and more [Internet]. Reference.medscape.com. 2021 [cited 4 June 2021]
- Refresh Tears [Internet]. Allergan-web-cdn-prod.azureedge.net. 2021 [cited 4 June 2021]