Lacarnit 330 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Lacarnit 330 MG Description
Lacarnit Tablet is used in the treatment of Carnitine deficiency. It contains levocarnitine (also called L-Carnitine or carnitine) as its main component. Lacarnit Tablet should be taken as directed b
y the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine.
- Nucarnit 330mg TabletBy Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 377.20₹ 320.62₹ 32.06/Tablet
Uses of Lacarnit 330 MG
Contraindications of Lacarnit 330 MG
Side effects of Lacarnit 330 MG
- Stomach cramps
Precautions and Warnings of Lacarnit 330 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your kidneys or are on dialysis
- You are taking any blood thinners like warfarin, heparin, etc to reduce blood clots
- You have diabetes and are on treatment for the same
- You are on a diet
Mode of Action of Lacarnit 330 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lacarnit 330 MG
- Lacarnit Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Lacarnit 330 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lacarnit Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Especially if you are taking blood-thinning medicines such as warfarin....
Storage and disposal of Lacarnit 330 MG
- Store Lacarnit Tablets at room temperature in a clean and dry place.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Dosage of Lacarnit 330 MG
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed taking any dose of Lacarnit Tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Lacarnit Tablet used for?
Q: How long to take Lacarnit Tablet?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Carnitor 1 g Chewable Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Carnitor 1 g Chewable Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 12 May 2022]
- CARNITOR- levocarnitine tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 12 May 2022]