By ZEE LABORATORIES LTD
30g Gel in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Klogesic Gel is a topical pain relief Gel. It contains diclofenac, methyl salicylate, menthol and linseed oil. It is used to treat pain, swelling, inflammation due to muscle, joint-related problems. It also helps to relieve pain due to sprains, strains, neck or shoulder pain, muscle stiffness, joint pain, back pain, etc. Use it as recommended by the doctor....
|You Save||₹13.50 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Diclofenac(10.0 Mg),Linseed Oil(30.0 G),Methyl Salicylate(100.0 Mg),Menthol(50.0 G)|
Check more medicines with composition as Diclofenac(10.0 Mg) + Linseed Oil(30.0 G) + Methyl Salicylate(100.0 Mg) + Menthol(50.0 G)
Ingredients and Benefits
- Klogesic Gel is a topical pain relief preparation. It consists of 4 main ingredients Diclofenac, Methyl Salicylate, enthol and Linseed oil.
- Diclofenac is a pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory medicine. It helps in relieving pain, swelling and inflammation. It locally works by reducing the production of inflammatory mediators responsible for pain and swelling....
- Menthol and Methyl salicylate acts as local counter irritants. They produce local irritation or inflammation and thus improves the inflammation and pain at different sites. They also produce a cooling sensation to the skin followed by pain relief. ...
- Linseed oil is known to have anti-inflammatory action and thus improves swelling and pain locally.
Uses of Klogesic Gel
- Klogesic Gel is used for the treatment of pain, swelling and inflammation due to muscle, joint and bone-related disorders.
- It is used in relieving pain due to sprains, strains, tendonitis, bursitis, hand, neck, shoulder pain, sciatica, muscle stiffness, joint pain, backache.
Precautions and Warnings of Klogesic Gel
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience any skin reactions such as rashes, itching and irritation after application of this Gel.
- You are taking any other medicines or using any topical preparation.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding, do not use it for prolonged duration in larger skin areas.
- You should not use this Gel if you are allergic to any of its components.
- Klogesic Gel should not be used concomitantly with sunscreens, cosmetics, lotions, moisturizers, insect repellents or other topical medications on the same skin sites.
- Contact with eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided and in case of contact wash the area immediately.
Directions for Use of Klogesic Gel
- Klogesic Gel as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Apply it to the affected parts in a small amount and leave it.
- Do not apply this Gel on open wounds, cuts and burns.
- Do not wear clothes or glovers at least after 10 mins of application.
- Wash your hands after each application of this Gel.
Storage and disposal of Klogesic Gel
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I apply cream after applying the Klogesic Gel?
A: You should avoid the application of any product including topical medications, sunscreens, lotions, moisturisers and cosmetics on the same skin site where the Klogesic Gel is applied.
Q: Can I use the Klogesic Gel in children?
A: Klogesic Gel should never be used in children below 2 years of age and older children should be treated under adult's supervision.
Q: Can I use the Klogesic Gel Plus for throat pain?
A: Klogesic Gel is meant for topical application may not be effective for throat pain.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.