Ketorex 2 % Description
Ketorex Cream is a topical anti-fungal medicine. It is used to treat fungal skin infections such as ringworm, fungal infections between the toes, inner thighs, private parts, etc. Ketorex contains ke
toconazole as its active ingredient. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects. However, they normally fade away with time. Report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen.
- Ketomac 2% Cream 30gmBy Torque Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 144.00₹ 93.60₹
- Ketostar 2% Cream 30gmBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 130.00₹ 110.50₹
- Keto Cream 30gmBy Med Manor Organics Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 258.00₹ 258.00₹
- Caspino Cream 30gmBy Mlt Laboratories Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 150.00₹ 150.00₹
- Kenz 2.0% Cream 30gmBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 170.00₹ 144.50₹
- Ketonext Cream 30gmBy Ethinext Pharma Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 125.00₹ 125.00₹
Uses of Ketorex 2 %
Contraindications of Ketorex 2 %
- If you are allergic to ketoconazole or any other ingredients of Ketorex Cream.
- If you are suffering from any eye infections.
Side effects of Ketorex 2 %
Precautions and Warnings of Ketorex 2 %
Other General Warnings
- You have recently used a topical preparation (cream, Cream, gel, etc) containing steroids to treat your skin infection.
- You experience any skin allergies after using this medicine.
- You have open wounds, cuts, burns or aberrations on your skin.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition. Contact your doctor immediately.
- Avoid using this medicine for a prolonged period.
- Ketorex Cream is not recommended for patients below the age of 18 years.
Mode of Action of Ketorex 2 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ketorex 2 %
- Ketorex Cream is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Clean and dry the infected area well.
- Apply it on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Ketorex 2 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Ketorex Cream is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription), supplements, herbal preparations or other topical preparations for treating other health conditions....