Keraglo Ad Bottle Of 75ml Shampoo
By IPCA LABORATORIES
75ml Shampoo in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Keraglo Ad 2 %W/V Description
Keraglo AD shampoo is used in dandruff and flaky scalp. It contains ketoconazole, an antifungal medicine. Ketoconazole binds to the fungal cell membrane and inhibits its growth by altering the permea
bility of cell membranes. Keraglo AD shampoo should be used as advised by your doctor.
|You Save||₹52.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Dry hair, skin burning sensation, thinning of the hair|
Check more medicines with composition as Ketoconazole(2.0 %W/V)
Uses of Keraglo Ad 2 %W/V
Keraglo AD shampoo is used for the treatment and prevention of dandruff.
Contraindications of Keraglo Ad 2 %W/V
If you are allergic to ketoconazole or any other contents of Keraglo AD shampoo.
Side effects of Keraglo Ad 2 %W/V
- Dry hair
- Skin burning sensation
- Thinning of the hair
- Change of hair texture
Precautions and Warnings of Keraglo Ad 2 %W/V
Can I use Keraglo AD shampoo during pregnancy?
Keraglo AD shampoo should not be used during pregnancy unless considered necessary by your doctor. Do not use without consulting your doctor.
Can I use Keraglo AD shampoo while breastfeeding?
The use of Keraglo AD shampoo while breastfeeding poses little or no risk to the breastfed infant.
Can I drive if I have used Keraglo AD shampoo?
Keraglo AD shampoo is a topical preparation and may not affect the driving ability or ability to handle machinery.
Can I consume alcohol if I am using Keraglo AD shampoo?
There is no data regarding interactions between Keraglo AD shampoo and alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your skin condition doesn't improve, worsens or if you experience any side effects.
- Take precautions to ensure the shampoo does not get into your eyes if it does wash your eyes with cold water gently.
- You are applying any steroid creams, gradually decrease the application over 2-3 weeks. Suddenly stopping it is not advised as it may worsen your skin problems.
Mode of Action of Keraglo Ad 2 %W/V
How Does It Work?
Ketoconazole is an antifungal medicine. Dandruff is caused by fungi Malassezia residing on the scalp. It inhibits the growth of fungus and yeasts by altering the permeability of fungal cell membranes. Hence, it prevents the growth of fungus and yeast. It results in the death of a fungal cell....
Directions for Use of Keraglo Ad 2 %W/V
- Keraglo AD shampoo should be used as directed by the doctor.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage.
- Wet your hair and scalp well with water. Apply enough shampoo and gently massage it over your entire scalp. Keep it for 5-10 mins before rinsing off. Rinse your hair and scalp with water.
- Keraglo AD shampoo may be irritating to mucous membranes of the eyes and contact with this area should be avoided.
- In case your eyes come in contact with Keraglo AD shampoo rinse your eyes with cold water thoroughly.
Interactions of Keraglo Ad 2 %W/V
Interactions with other medicines
If you were on any steroid creams for a prolonged time, it is recommended to withdraw it over 2-3 weeks, while using Keraglo AD shampoo to prevent the worsening of an underlying condition.
Storage and disposal of Keraglo Ad 2 %W/V
- Store the Keraglo AD shampoo in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture and direct light.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged products.
Dosage of Keraglo Ad 2 %W/V
As Keraglo AD shampoo is only for external use, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you miss applying Keraglo AD shampoo, apply it the next time you wash your hair. Do not over apply the shampoo just to compensate for the missed application.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to use Keraglo AD shampoo?
- Wet your hair and scalp well with water
- Apply enough shampoo and gently massage it over your entire scalp
- Rinse your hair and scalp with water
Q: Is Keraglo AD shampoo good for hair?
- Dandruff makes your hair brittle and causes hair fall
- Keraglo AD shampoo will help you to get rid of dandruff
Q: Can Keraglo AD be used on coloured hair?
A: Yes, it can be used on coloured hair.
Q: Will Keraglo AD cure dandruff permanently?
A: Keraglo AD will help control and get rid of dandruff. Keeping the scalp clean, proper head massages, not using harsh shampoos or hair colour and taking appropriate supplements along with Keraglo AD shall help get rid of dandruff.
Q: Can both men and women use Keraglo AD shampoo?
A: Yes, both men and women can use Keraglo AD shampoo.
Q: What is the use of Keraglo AD shampoo?
A: Keraglo AD shampoo is used for treating and preventing dandruff.
- Ketoconazole 2% w/w Shampoo - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 13 August 2021]
- CDSCO - Ketoconazole [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 13 August 2021]
- Ketoconazole (Topical Route) Description and Brand Names - Mayo Clinic [Internet]. Mayoclinic.org. 2021 [cited 13 August 2021]
- Ketoconazole: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 13 August 2021]
- Ketomac Shampoo [Internet]. Ketomac.co.in. 2021 [ Cited 01.April.2021]
- Ketoconazole 2% w/w Shampoo - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 13 August 2021]
- Ketoconazole Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 13 August 2021]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed