Kelate 250mg Injection 2ml
Kelate 250 MG Description
Kelate Injection is used in preventing and controlling abnormal bleeding during menstruation and in conditions like dysfunctional uterine bleeding. It also prevents & treats bleeding from the small v
essels. It contains ethamsylate as its active constituent.
Uses of Kelate 250 MG
Contraindications of Kelate 250 MG
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any other ingredients of Kelate Injection
- If you suffer from an autoimmune disorder known as porphyria
Side effects of Kelate 250 MG
- Injection site reactions
- Stomach pain
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Kelate 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are scheduled to have any medical examination (lab tests).
- Women must undergo a gynaecological examination before starting the treatment.
Mode of Action of Kelate 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Kelate 250 MG
- Kelate Injection will be given to you in a hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Kelate 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Kelate Injection works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Kelate 250 MG
- Store Kelate Injection in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.