Jupiros 20mg Tablet
Jupiros 20 MG Description
Jupiros Tablet is a cholesterol-lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol along with di
etary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of atherosclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. This medicine works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health-related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
- Novastat 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 592.00₹ 503.20₹ 33.55/Tablet
- Roseday 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Usv Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 380.95₹ 323.81₹ 21.59/Tablet
- Rozat 20mg Tablets 15'sBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 369.75₹ 314.29₹ 20.95/Tablet
- Rosuless 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 169.00₹ 143.65₹ 9.58/Tablet
- Crestor 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Astrazeneca Pharma India Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 426.50₹ 362.52₹ 36.25/Tablet
- Rosumac 20mg TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 287.10₹ 244.03₹ 24.4/Tablet
- Statpure 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 268.00₹ 227.80₹ 22.78/Tablet
- Razel 20mg Tablets 15'sBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 298.00₹ 253.30₹ 16.89/Tablet
- Lipirose 20mg TabletBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 181.50₹ 154.27₹ 15.43/Tablet
- Rosulip 20mg TabletBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 282.83₹ 240.41₹ 24.04/Tablet
Uses of Jupiros 20 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart-related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Jupiros 20 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have any liver-related conditions.
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or are breastfeeding
Side effects of Jupiros 20 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Jupiros 20 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Jupiros 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Jupiros 20 MG
Interactions of Jupiros 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Jupiros works or Jupiros itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular, if you are taking a blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Jupiros 20 MG
- Store it below 30°C in the original package to protect from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets