Jalra 50mg Strip Of 14 Tablets
Jalra 50 MG Description
Jalra Tablet is an anti-diabetic medicine. It is used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus. It contains vildagliptin as its active medicine. This medicine should be taken as directed by the
doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It is advisable, along with taking the diabetes medications as prescribed by the doctor, you must make certain lifestyle modifications like regular exercise, following a low carb diet, avoid smoking, limiting alcohol consumption and maintaining a healthy weight. You must check your blood sugar levels. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting Jalra Tablet.
- Zomelis 50mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 148.50₹ 126.2260% CHEAPER₹ 8.41/Tablet
- Vysov 50mg Tablet 15'sBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 163.35₹ 138.8556% CHEAPER₹ 9.26/Tablet
- Zukanorm 50mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 54.89₹ 46.6678% CHEAPER₹ 4.67/Tablet
- Intaglip 50mg Tablet 10'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 89.50₹ 76.0764% CHEAPER₹ 7.61/Tablet
- Vildamac 50mg Tablet 15'sBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.80₹ 100.9868% CHEAPER₹ 6.73/Tablet
- Vilact 50mg Tablet 10'sBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 66.00₹ 56.1073% CHEAPER₹ 5.61/Tablet
- Vilnip 50mg Tablet 15'sBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 148.45₹ 126.1860% CHEAPER₹ 8.41/Tablet
- Verifica 50mg Tablet 15'sBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 163.20₹ 138.7256% CHEAPER₹ 9.25/Tablet
- Zilda 50mg Tablet 15'sBy Aprica Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.80₹ 145.8054% CHEAPER₹ 9.72/Tablet
- Glipy 50mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 113.30₹ 96.3070% CHEAPER₹ 6.42/Tablet
Uses of Jalra 50 MG
Contraindications of Jalra 50 MG
Side effects of Jalra 50 MG
- Low blood sugar levels
Precautions and Warnings of Jalra 50 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a liver and kidney function problems or if you are on dialysis
- You have heart problems like irregular heart rhythm and heart failure as it may increase the symptoms further
- You have known history of pancreatitis or develop sudden pain in the stomach or back, immediately stop the medicine and report to the hospital
- You may find increased liver enzymes in blood test reports
- It should not be used for patients having type 1 diabetes (your body does not produce insulin)
- You are taking any other medicines for diabetes like Glyburide (sulphonylurea) along with this medicine, you may experience a sudden fall in blood glucose level. The doctor might need to reduce the dosage to reduce this risk....
- You experience skin problems
Mode of Action of Jalra 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Jalra 50 MG
- Jalra Tablet should be taken as a whole with a sufficient amount of water with or after food.
- Do not change your dose unless your doctor tells you to. Never stop the medicine on your own.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Jalra 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Jalra Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Concomitant use of Jalra Tablet with medicines such as water pills, corticosteroids, thyroxine and medicines which affect the brain functions or central nervous system can reduce the effect of this Tablet...
- There may be a risk of swelling on face, lips, tongue on concomitant use of captopril, enalapril, fosinopril used to treat high blood pressure
Storage and disposal of Jalra 50 MG
- Store Jalra Tablets below 25°C protected from moisture, sunlight and heat
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children
Dosage of Jalra 50 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are other lifestyle modifications I need to consider to manage diabetes?
- The disease cannot be cured completely. You have to control it by making few lifestyle modifications.
- Plan your diet, limit carbohydrate and sugar intake, exercise regularly and monitor the blood glucose regularly.
- Along with this take the anti-diabetic medication and at the same time for effective blood glucose control.
Q: What is hypoglycemia?
Q: What are the signs and symptoms of hypoglycemia?
Q: What is Jalra Tablet used for?
Q: How many tabs of Jalra can I take in a day?
Other Products from this Brand
- Jalra M 50 500 Mg Tablet 15 S
- Jalra 50 Mg Tablet 15 S
- Jalra Od 100 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Jalra M 50 Mg 1 Gm Tablet 15 S
- Jalra Dp Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Jalra M 50 Mg 850 Mg Tablet 15 S
- Jalra Od 100 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Jalra M 50 500 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Jalra 50 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Jalra M 50 Mg 1 Gm Tablet 10 S