Iversan 6mg Tab
By SANIFY HEALTHCARE
1 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Iversan 6 MG Description
Iversan Tablet is an anti-worm medicine. It is used for the treatment of worm infection. It contains ivermectin as its active ingredient. It is used in the treatment of worm infections in your intest
ines. Iversan Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It should be taken before food. Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to it or you are suffering from any heart, liver or kidney diseases.
|You Save||₹25.35 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort|
Check more medicines with composition as Ivermectin(6.0 Mg)
3 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Iversan 6mg Tab
- Iverscab 6mg Strip Of 1 TabletBy Nulife Pharmaceuticals1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 49.00₹ 49.0065.89% CHEAPER₹ 49/Tablet
- Ivecop 6mg TabletBy A.menarini India Private Limited1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 16.00₹ 16.0088.86% CHEAPER₹ 16/Tablet
- Jetta 6mg Tablets 2'sBy Kivi Labs Limited2 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.50₹ 17.4293.94% CHEAPER₹ 8.71/Tablet
Uses of Iversan 6 MG
Iversan Tablet is used to treat worm infections in your intestines.
Contraindications of Iversan 6 MG
If you are allergic to Ivermectin, similar medicines or any of the ingredients of Iversan Tablet.
Side effects of Iversan 6 MG
- Stomach discomfort
- Loss of appetite
- Skin rash or itching
Precautions and Warnings of Iversan 6 MG
Can I take Iversan Tablet during pregnancy?
Iversan Tablet should not be used during pregnancy as there is limited safety information available in pregnant women. Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant before starting this medicine.
Can I take Iversan Tablet while breastfeeding?
Components of this medicine pass in breast milk in low amounts. Tell your doctor that you are breastfeeding while he/she prescribes you this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Iversan Tablet?
Iversan Tablet may make you feel dizzy and sleepy, thus it is advised to avoid driving after taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Iversan Tablet?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while on treatment with this medicine as it can worsen the side effects of this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- You experience headache, dizziness, vertigo, blurred vision, fits.
- There is no improvement in your condition while on treatment.
- While on treatment your doctor may ask you to perform a routine examination of stool to check if the infection is getting cleared.
Mode of Action of Iversan 6 MG
How Does It Work?
Ivermectin works by attaching to the muscle and nerve cells of the parasite and increases the permeability of the outer membrane, thus eventually causing paralysis and death of the parasite.
Directions for Use of Iversan 6 MG
- Iversan Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- It should be taken without food. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Iversan 6 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Iversan Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Iversan Tablet should be with caution used along with blood thinners like warfarin.
Storage and disposal of Iversan 6 MG
- Store Iversan Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Iversan 6 MG
Symptoms of overdose may include headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, weakness, skin rash, swelling, shortness of breath, fits. Seek medical attention in case you have consumed too much of this medicine....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Ravi Kakarla
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Iversan Tablet?
A: Iversan Tablet is used to treat worm infections in your intestines.
Q: How to take Iversan Tablet?
A: Iversan Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water on an empty stomach.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed