Itrabond 100mg Capsule
By BRINTON PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
4 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Itrabond 100 MG Description
Itrabond capsule consists of an active component called itraconazole, an antifungal medication. It is used for the treatment of the fungal infections in both immunocompromised and non-immunocompromis
ed adult patients.
23 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Itrabond 100mg Capsule
- Itradus 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Zydus Healthcare Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 258.50₹ 258.50₹ 25.85/Capsule
- Itromed 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 186.70₹ 158.70₹ 15.87/Capsule
- Itrancure 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 186.70₹ 136.29₹ 13.63/Capsule
- Itranox 100mg Strip Of 7 CapsulesBy Cipla Gx7 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 119.48₹ 101.56₹ 14.51/Capsule
- Mycoclear 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Zydus Healthcare Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 171.00₹ 147.06₹ 14.71/Capsule
- Candiforce 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 144.60₹ 124.36₹ 12.44/Capsule
- Subawin 100 Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 186.70₹ 173.64₹ 17.36/Capsule
- Flutycandy 100mg Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Coxswain Healthcare4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 91.00₹ 77.35₹ 19.34/Capsule
- Itaphyte 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 131.30₹ 99.804.13% CHEAPER₹ 9.98/Capsule
- Fixtral Sb Strip Of 7 CapsulesBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd7 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 125.50₹ 107.93₹ 15.42/Capsule
Uses of Itrabond 100 MG
- Fungal Infections in adults
- Blastomycosis, pulmonary and extrapulmonary
- Histoplasmosis, disseminated, non-meningeal histoplasmosis and chronic cavitary pulmonary disease
- Aspergillosis, pulmonary and extrapulmonary
Contraindications of Itrabond 100 MG
- Allergy to ingredients of Itrabond capsule or itraconazole
- Co-administration with eliglustat, colchicine, fesoterodine and solifenacin
Side effects of Itrabond 100 MG
- Gas or bloating
Precautions and Warnings of Itrabond 100 MG
Can I take Itrabond capsules during pregnancy?
Itrabond capsule is not recommended during pregnancy.
Can I take Itrabond capsules while breastfeeding?
Treatment with Itrabond capsules is not recommended while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have taken Itrabond capsules?
Some of the side effects of Itrabond, like headache and dizziness, may impair your ability to drive or operate heavy machinery. Please avoid driving or operating heavy machinery until you feel better and free of these symptoms.
Can I consume alcohol with the Itrabond capsule?
Consumption of alcohol may worsen some of the side effects of the medication, like headache and dizziness. Please talk to your doctor before starting the Itrabond capsule if you have a habit of drinking alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any heart problems, particularly congestive heart failure
- You have kidney or liver problems
- You have or have had cystic fibrosis
- You have an allergic reaction to a medicine used to treat a fungal infection
Mode of Action of Itrabond 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Itrabond alters the fungal cell membrane. It exerts its fungistatic effect by selectively inhibiting the synthesis of ergosterol, which is a crucial component of the fungal cell membrane.
Directions for Use of Itrabond 100 MG
The recommended dosage of Itrabond is via the oral route. You should consult a doctor for the exact dosage. The capsule should be swallowed whole with water. Do not chew or crush capsules.
Interactions of Itrabond 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Administration along with stomach acid-reducing agents such as omeprazole can reduce the absorption of itraconazole (active ingredient)
- Itrabond with calcium channel blockers like Diltiazem may potentiate the action of these medicines
- Administration along with rifampin, phenytoin, and carbamazepine may reduce the action of itraconazole. Hence concomitant administration is not recommended
- Administration along with ciprofloxacin, clarithromycin, erythromycin may increase the action of itraconazole
Storage and disposal of Itrabond 100 MG
Store below 30°C, protected from light in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Discard the medication past the expiry date following safe disposal protocol.
Dosage of Itrabond 100 MG
Please watch for the following signs of overdose and go to the emergency department closest to you. The symptoms include rash, itching, blurred vision, difficulty breathing, unusual drowsiness and rapid pulse. In addition, please carry the package insert or the package strip of the medicine to help the doctor treating you with the necessary details....
Missed a Dose
If you forget to take medicine at a scheduled time, please take it as soon as you realise it. But if you remember about the missed dose near the time of the second dose, take the next dose only. Avoid doubling your dose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can the Itrabond capsule be recommended to children?
A: Itrabond capsule is not recommended for use in children.
Q: Can the Itrabond capsule be recommended to elderly patients?
A: Itrabond capsules are not recommended for use in elderly patients over 65 years.
Q: Is there a fixed duration of treatment with Itrabond?
A: Your doctor will prescribe a dose as per your clinical condition. Please take medicine as prescribed by your doctor, and do not stop without your doctor's advice.
- TOLSURA (itraconazole capsules) [Internet] Accessdata.fda.gov [cited 29 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2018/208901s000lbl.pdf
- Itraconazole: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet] Medlineplus.gov [cited 28 March 2022]. Available from: https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a692049.html
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
Yoga Asanas for Hair Growth: A Comprehensive Research-Based Guide
Key Highlights: Introduction The world is now acknowledging the importance of hair health, and people are actively seeking ways to ensure that they have strong and shiny locks. Yoga, an ancient discipline with numerous potential physical and mental health benefits, has lately gained popularity as a means to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss.
Yoga for Constipation: Effective Poses for Digestive Relief
Key Highlights: Introduction Good digestive health is key to a happy life. Constipation, a very common gut problem, can be a pain and mess with your daily tasks. Among many approaches to relieve, yoga is a natural way that may ease constipation. In this article, we will look into how yoga may help with your
Low Platelet Count: Understanding Causes and Tips for Improving Platelet Levels
Key Highlights: Introduction Platelets play a crucial role in blood clotting, and having inadequate platelet counts can affect our well-being. Their number can decrease due to many factors. This situation is medically known as thrombocytopenia, that is, low platelet count. In this article, we delve into the production, functions, and health issues associated with platelets.
Low RBC Count: A Comprehensive Guide to Causes and Remedies
Key Highlights: Introduction Every part of our body needs red blood cells (RBCs). As they bring oxygen from the lungs to all cells, they make sure we work well and feel good. Anaemia or low RBC count occurs when our body doesn’t make enough RBCs, or it gets rid of them too quickly. In this
High MCH: Understanding Its Implications and Causes Based on Research
Key Highlights: Introduction Mean Corpuscular Haemoglobin (MCH) plays a vital role in determining the overall health of your body. A high MCH level can indicate various medical conditions that demand prompt attention. It’s crucial to understand the implications and causes of high MCH based on research to ensure proper diagnosis and management. In this article,
Can CBC Test Detect Cancer? Unveiling the Potential of Blood Tests
Key Highlights: Introduction Cancer comes in all shapes and sizes. It includes various types, stages, and origins. Detecting cancer early and finding out what type of cancer it is key for good management plan with a good outcome. A Complete Blood Count (CBC) test is often done by doctors to check up on their patients’
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.