Itflex 100mg Capsule
Itflex 100 MG Description
Itflex Capsule is used to treat fungal and yeast infections of various parts of the body such as skin, mouth, nails, feet, hands, etc. It contains itraconazole as an active ingredient. Itflex is an a
nti-fungal medicine. It acts on the cell wall of the fungi and inhibits the formation and growth of the fungi, further resulting in cell death. Do not stop taking Itflex Capsule Capsules abruptly, as it may result in treatment failure and increase the risk of re-infection.
Uses of Itflex 100 MG
Contraindications of Itflex 100 MG
- If you are allergic to itraconazole, other similar medicines, or any other ingredient of Itflex Capsule.
- If you have liver problems or heart-related disorders like irregular heartbeats.
- If you are pregnant or planning for a baby.
Side effects of Itflex 100 MG
- Stomach discomfort
- Feeling sick
- Common cold
- Irregular periods
Precautions and Warnings of Itflex 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You had or have liver or kidney disease, a heart disorder of irregular rhythm, abnormal electrolyte levels in the blood or adrenal dysfunction.
- You suffer from shortness of breath, unexpected weight gain, swollen legs or stomach, tired stop taking this medicine as there may be signs of heart failure.
Mode of Action of Itflex 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Itflex 100 MG
- Swallow as a whole with a glass of water.
- Take with meals to gain optimal benefits. Take Itflex as prescribed by the doctor.
Interactions of Itflex 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to reduce the acidity when used concomitantly with Itflex Capsule may interfere with the effect of this medicine. Their use together must be avoided. If the use of antacids is unavoidable then there must be a gap of 1-2 hours between the doses of these two medicines....
- Concomitant use of antibiotics like isoniazid, rifabutin, rifampicin, a medicine used to reduce fits like carbamazepine, antiviral medicines like efavirenz, herbs like St. John's Wort with Itflex Capsule must be avoided as they may reduce the effect of this medicine....
- Antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, clarithromycin and Antiviral medicines like ritonavir when used together with Itflex Capsule tend to increase the effectiveness of this medicine and may increase the risk of side effect. They must be used cautiously....
- Discuss with the doctor regarding medication or herbal supplement that you take while taking this medicine to avoid interactions.
Storage and disposal of Itflex 100 MG
- Store at room temperature, away from excess heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.