Isotriz 10mg Cap
By RITZ PHARMA
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Isotriz Capsule contains isotretinoin as an active ingredient. It is used to treat severe forms of acne when other therapies like antibiotic therapies are not responsive. Isotretinoin is a derivative of vitamin A. Take as suggested by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Acne is a skin problem most of us experience. To reduce the spread of acne, you must incorporate basic skin hygiene into the routine. Clean the face gently with a mild soap/facewash, limit the use of oil-based or greasy cosmetics and avoid rubbing, scratching or squeezing pimples. Before using Isotriz Capsule, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning for a baby or are breastfeeding and regarding the detailed medical history....
10 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Isotriz 10mg Cap
Uses of Isotriz 10 MG
Isotriz Capsule is used to treat severe forms of acne and acne unresponsive to antibiotic therapy.
Contraindications of Isotriz 10 MG
- If you are allergic to isotretinoin or other components of this medicine.
- If you have liver or pancreas problems.
- If you are pregnant and breastfeeding.
- If you have higher levels of lipid in the blood.
- If you have abnormal levels of vitamin A in the body.
- Antibiotics from class tetracycline must not be used along with this medicine.
Side effects of Isotriz 10 MG
- Dry eyes
- Eye irritation
- Nasal dryness
- Dry skin
- Muscle pains
Precautions and Warnings of Isotriz 10 MG
Can I take Isotriz Capsule during pregnancy?
Avoid this medicine during pregnancy as it may cause fetal harm. Inform the doctor if you are pregnant or planning for a baby before initiating treatment with this medicine. If you become pregnant while taking the treatment inform the doctor immediately.
Can I take Isotriz Capsule while breastfeeding?
It is not known if the component of this medicine passes in breast milk. To avoid possible risk breastfeeding must be discontinued while receiving treatment with this medicine.
Can I drive after consuming Isotriz Capsule?
This medicine cause decreased night vision. Avoid driving and operating machinery during the nights.
Can I consume alcohol while taking Isotriz Capsule?
No information is available about the interaction of this medicine with alcohol. Consult the doctor if you have a habit of drinking alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You suffer from psychiatric disorders like anxiety, mood changes, etc.
- You are a male partner taking this medicine, it may harm the female partner's, unborn baby.
- You may experience dry eyes or vision problem while taking this medicine.
- You suffer from joint and body ache following treatment with this medicine.
- You are a woman of childbearing age. The effective contraceptive measure must be used while taking this medicine.
- You suffer from diabetes, obesity, liver or intestine disease.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and ultraviolet lights.
- You have an abnormal white blood cell count.
- You must not donate the blood during the treatment and for at least 1 month after the treatment.
- Isotriz Capsule must not be given to children under 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Isotriz 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Isotriz Capsule works by decreasing oil production on the skin which is the main cause of acne. It slows down the production of natural substances that cause acne.
Directions for Use of Isotriz 10 MG
- This medicine may be taken with food. Follow the instructions given by the doctor.
- Take this medicine regularly for optimal results.
Interactions of Isotriz 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Isotriz Capsule works or this medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor regarding the medicines, supplements or herbals the child is taking or might take to avoid possible interaction. Inform the physician regarding a planned surgery or vaccination schedule....
- Vitamin A supplements, certain birth control pills and antibiotics must not be taken while taking this medicine.
- Medicines used for seizures like phenytoin and steroids must be used with caution as they cause weak bones if taken along.
Storage and disposal of Isotriz 10 MG
- Store at a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Isotriz 10 MG
Symptoms of overdose are vomiting, facial flushing, abdominal pain, headache, dizziness, etc must be reported to the treating doctor or nearby hospital. Always take the package of the medicine along with you for easy assessment of the severity of an overdose....
Missed a Dose
You must never miss a dose of this medicine and take the missed dose as soon as possible. Avoid taking a double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long should I need to use Isotriz Capsule?
A: The duration of this medicine depends on the response to treatment. Follow the doctor's instructions and avoid stopping this medicine on your own. If you stop using it too soon, the acne may return or get worse.
Q: What is Isotriz Capsule used for?
A: This medicine is used to treat severe forms of acne and acne that are not responsive to antibiotic therapy.
Q: Is Isotriz Capsule safe to take in pregnancy?
A: Avoid this medicine during pregnancy as it may cause harm to the unborn. Inform the doctor if you are pregnant or planning for a baby before taking this medicine. If you become pregnant while taking the treatment inform the doctor.
Q: Can I take Isotriz Capsule with food?
A: Take the medicine with or without food. Take this medicine as directed by the doctor.
Q: What precautions must I follow while taking this medicine?
A: Avoid cosmetic procedures to smooth the skin, including waxing, dermabrasion or laser procedures, while you are taking this medicine and for at 6 months after treatment. Avoid sunlight and ultraviolet lights and avoid giving this medicine to others with a similar problem.
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.