Irimist Eye Drops 5ml
Irimist 0.3 % Description
Irimist Eye Drop is used as a lubricant for temporary relief from burning, irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or due to exposure to wind or sun. It contains hydroxypropyl methylcellu
lose also known as hypromellose as its active ingredient. It helps in restoring the natural moisture of your eyes using natural tears. Dryness in the eye can be due to various factors such as wind, sunlight, prolonged use of computers and staying in air-conditioned setups.
- Eyemist Forte Eye Drops 10mlBy Sun Pharma10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 279.00₹ 237.15₹ 23.72/Ml
- Artificial Tears Bp Bottle Of 10ml Eye DropsBy Sunways (india) Pvt Ltd10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 50.00₹ 44.5073.1% CHEAPER₹ 4.45/Ml
Uses of Irimist 0.3 %
Contraindications of Irimist 0.3 %
Side effects of Irimist 0.3 %
- Eye pain
- Visual disturbances
Precautions and Warnings of Irimist 0.3 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience irritation, pain, redness of the eye and changes in vision occur or your condition worsens, you may need to discontinue the treatment.
- Contact lenses should be removed before each application and may be inserted after 15 minutes.
- Concomitant eye medication should be administered 15 minutes before the installation of Irimist Eye Drop.
- To avoid contamination or possible eye injury, do not touch the tip of the bottle or vial to any surface and avoid contact with the eye.
- If you accidentally ingest or swallow this medicine, contact your doctor or visit the hospital immediately.
Mode of Action of Irimist 0.3 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Irimist 0.3 %
- Use the Irimist Eye Drop as advised by your doctor.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage.
- Follow all the directions carefully and do not miss any doses.
- Shake it well before use.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using the eye drops.
- You should remove your contact lens before using the Irimist Eye Drop.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- After instilling the drops, close your eyes for 2 - 3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and they must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Check for the colour of the solution. Avoid using it if it has changed colour or has become cloudy.
Interactions of Irimist 0.3 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Tell your doctor about any other medicine, supplement or OTC products you are taking.
- If you use another eye drop product concomitantly with Irimist, keep a minimum gap of 15 minutes between the application of two medicines.
Storage and disposal of Irimist 0.3 %
- Store Irimist Eye Drop at or below 25°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Irimist 0.3 %
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed using Irimist Eye Drop, instil the drops as soon as you remember if the next installation is more than 4 hours later.
- If it is almost time for the next installation, skip the missed dose and instil the drops at the time of the next dose as planned.
- Do not overuse this medicine to compensate for the missed dose.