Invoril 2.5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By RANBAXY LABORATORIES (SUN PHARMA)
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Invoril 2.5 MG Description
Invoril Tablet is a medicine used for the treatment of high blood pressure. It contains Enalapril as an active ingredient. Invoril works by relaxing the blood vessels thus making the blood flow easy and makes your heart pump effectively. Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant, reach out to your doctor if you become pregnant while taking this medicine. High blood pressure is a critical health condition if not treated, can affect other organs such as the brain, blood vessels, kidneys. In addition to taking Invoril Tablets on time, making lifestyle changes will also help to control your blood pressure....
|You Save||₹1.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Uses||High blood pressure|
|Side effects||Blurred vision, headache, feeling low, taste changes, fainting & dizziness|
Check more medicines with composition as Enalapril(2.5 Mg)
Uses of Invoril 2.5 MG
Invoril Tablet is used for the treatment of high blood pressure.
Contraindications of Invoril 2.5 MG
- If you are allergic to enalapril or any component of this medicine.
- If you have a history of angioedema (swelling without pain affecting the face, arms, legs) due to the use of similar medicine or without a known cause.
- This medicine should not be taken during pregnancy.
- If you are taking a medicine called aliskiren (for high blood pressure) and have diabetes or kidney problem.
Side effects of Invoril 2.5 MG
- Blurred vision
- Feeling low
- Taste changes
- Fainting & dizziness
- Low blood pressure
- Cough & difficulty in breathing
- Chest pain & increased heart beats
- Lack of energy
- Nausea & diarrhoea
- Rashes & allergy
Precautions and Warnings of Invoril 2.5 MG
Can I take Invoril Tablet during pregnancy?
A pregnant woman should not take this medicine as it may cause harm to the growing foetus. Inform your doctor if you become pregnant while taking this medicine. Your doctor will normally advise you to stop taking Invoril Tablets before you become pregnant or as soon as you know you are pregnant and will advise you to take another medicine instead.
Can I take Invoril Tablet while breastfeeding?
Discuss with your doctor if you are breastfeeding while taking this medicine. Breastfeeding to premature babies and newborns are not recommended while taking this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Invoril Tablet?
You may feel dizzy or sleepy after taking Invoril Tablets. If this happens, do not drive or use any machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Invoril Tablet?
Alcohol enhances the blood pressure-lowering effect of this medicine and hence should be avoided while taking Invoril Tablets.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have been very sick suffered from excessive vomiting or had bad diarrhoea
- You have heart, kidney or liver-related problems and taking other medicines for the treatment.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking this medicine.
- You are on a salt-restricted diet or taking potassium-containing medicines or supplements.
- You are an elderly over 70 years of age.
- You experience swelling of face, tongue, limbs, etc after taking this medicine.
- You have a problem in the blood vessels of your brain or have irregular blood count of certain blood cells.
- You are taking antidiabetic agents or insulin to control your diabetes; you should closely monitor your blood for low blood glucose levels.
- Any other condition if you have or you are currently taking other medicines should be discussed with your doctor before starting the treatment with this medicine.
Mode of Action of Invoril 2.5 MG
How Does It Work?
- Invoril Tablet contains enalapril that acts by blocking the action of an enzyme responsible for the formation of a substance called angiotensin.
- Angiotensin is a vasoconstrictor, it constricts or narrows the blood vessels and hence causes high blood pressure and makes your heart work harder.
- Enalapril relaxes the blood vessels and makes your heart pump effectively by blocking the formation of this substance.
Directions for Use of Invoril 2.5 MG
- Take Invoril Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Take it at the same time for better results.
Interactions of Invoril 2.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Be cautious if you are taking other medicines used to lower blood pressure as it may lower the blood pressure further.
- Medicines or supplements containing potassium, frequent monitoring of potassium levels is recommended.
- If you are taking water pills or diuretics, discuss it with your doctor prior to starting the treatment with Invoril Tablet.
- Medicines used for mood or psychiatric disorders may further reduce the blood pressure and hence should be used cautiously.
- Lithium containing medicine used for certain brain-related problems if taken along with Envas can lead to increased levels of lithium in the body and toxicity.
- Medicines such as temsirolimus, sirolimus, everolimus used to treat certain types of cancer or to prevent the body’s immune system from rejecting a transplanted organ.
- Other medicines such as antidiabetics, aspirin, certain cough and cold medicines and weight-reducing medicines (Sympathomimetics), medicines used to dissolve blood clots, certain pain or arthritis medicine/ therapy containing gold should be used cautiously....
Storage and disposal of Invoril 2.5 MG
Invoril Tablet should be stored at room temperature in a cool and dry place. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Invoril 2.5 MG
Taking too much of this medicine can lead to a significant reduction in blood pressure, disturbed heart rate, palpitations, cough, shock, rapid or fast breathing rate, etc. In case of an overdosage reach out to your doctor or emergency department of the nearby hospital....
Missed a Dose
Take the missed dose as soon as possible and skip it if it's time for the next dose. Blood pressure medicines should be taken regularly to avoid undesirable events which can occur due to raised blood pressure if not taken on time....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How does Invoril Tablet act?
A: It acts by relaxing or widening the blood vessels and hence reduces the blood pressure.
Q: How can I control my blood pressure?
A: Taking your blood pressure medicine on time and doing certain lifestyle modifications can help you control your blood pressure better. These changes include eating a healthy diet that is low in fat and salt, maintaining a healthy weight, exercising at least 30 minutes every day and reducing alcohol consumption and taking a pause on smoking habits.
Q: Is Invoril Tablet the same as enalapril?
A: Yes, Invoril Tablet contains enalapril as an active ingredient. Invoril Tablets lower the blood pressure.
Q: Is Invoril Tablet effective for cough?
A: No, Invoril Tablet is not effective against cough.
Expires on or After
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay