Iconac Mr 4mg Tablet
Iconac Mr 4mg Tablet Description
Iconac Mr Tablet is a combination of aceclofenac, paracetamol and thiocolchicoside. It is a pain killer which is used to relieve pain associated with arthritis, headache, cold, muscle spasm, menstrua
l pain, tooth pain, etc. It is not recommended to be used in pregnant women. It may cause side effects like vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach pain, etc. If you feel any discomforts or experience any of the side effects, it is important to consult your doctor.
|You Save||₹24.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Thiocolchicoside(4.0 Mg) + Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach pain|
Uses of Iconac Mr 4mg Tablet
- For the treatment of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Headache, toothache, colds, influenza and menstrual cramps and painful muscle contractions.
Contraindications of Iconac Mr 4mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol and thiocolchicoside or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you are taking any other product that contains paracetamol.
- If you have a history of peptic ulcers or any blood disorders.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Iconac Mr 4mg Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Increased liver enzymes
- Bleeding in the stomach or intestine
- Allergic reactions like skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Iconac Mr 4mg Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have severe liver or kidney diseases.
- You are suffering from bleeding in the stomach or peptic ulcers.
- You are an alcoholic or are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- You are an elderly person.
- You have respiratory disorders like asthma.
- You experience severe allergic reactions.
- You may develop liver disease due to prolonged use of this medicine.
Mode of Action of Iconac Mr 4mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Iconac Mr 4mg Tablet
- Take this medicine as directed by your physician.
- Swallow this medicine as a whole with a glass of water.
Interactions of Iconac Mr 4mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat nausea or vomiting like metoclopramide or domperidone when used concomitantly can alter the effect of this medicine.
- The effect of Antihypertensive medicines like captopril, enalapril, antidepressants like lithium, medicines used to treat gout, like probenecid can be altered when used concomitantly with this medicine....
- The effect of Medicines to treat heart conditions like digoxin, Anti HIV medicines like zidovudine is decreased when used along with this tablet.
- Water pills like furosemide, when used together with this medicine, can result in reduced potassium level in the blood.
- The effect of blood thinners like warfarin can be enhanced when used together with this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Iconac Mr 4mg Tablet
- Do not store it above 25°C.
- This medicine must be kept away from the reach of children.
Dosage of Iconac Mr 4mg Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take when using this medicine?
Q: Is Iconac Mr Tablet addictive?
- Aceclofenac 100 mg film-coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 May 2021]
- Paracetamol Tablets 500mg (POM) - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 May 2021]
- Thiocolchicoside - Drugs.com [Internet]. Drugs.com. 2021 [cited 4 May 2021]
- Product Information thiocolchicoside [Internet]. Ema.europa.eu. 2021 [cited 4 May 2021]