Hhlevo 5mg Tablet
Hhlevo 5 MG Description
Hhlevo Tablet is an antiallergic medicine used in allergic conditions such as common cold, allergic rhinitis (running nose), urticaria, insect bite and hives. It contains levocetirizine as its active
medicine. Allergic symptoms appear due to the production of a chemical in the body, namely histamine. Hhlevo Tablet works by blocking the actions of histamine. Do not use it if you are allergic to levocetirizine. Avoid driving and handling any machinery, as this medicine makes you less alert.
- Kylazine 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 36.00₹ 27.7256% CHEAPER₹ 2.77/Tablet
- Okacet L TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 62.70₹ 43.8931% CHEAPER₹ 4.39/Tablet
- Levozet 5mg TabletBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 42.30₹ 29.6153% CHEAPER₹ 2.96/Tablet
- Levocetrizen 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 35.00₹ 24.5061% CHEAPER₹ 2.45/Tablet
- Cetcip L 5mg TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 61.00₹ 42.7033% CHEAPER₹ 4.27/Tablet
- Levocet 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Hetero Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 47.00₹ 39.9537% CHEAPER₹ 4.0/Tablet
- Xyzal 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 164.25₹ 139.61₹ 9.31/Tablet
- Levosiz 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Systopic Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 17.00₹ 14.4577% CHEAPER₹ 1.44/Tablet
- 1 Al 5mg TabletBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 34.65₹ 29.4553% CHEAPER₹ 2.95/Tablet
- Vozet 5mg TabletBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 84.75₹ 72.04₹ 7.2/Tablet
Uses of Hhlevo 5 MG
- Hhlevo Tablet is used to treat allergic symptoms such as common cold, allergic rhinitis (running nose), urticaria, insect bite and hives.
- It is also used to relieve symptoms of allergy due to dust and pet allergies.
Contraindications of Hhlevo 5 MG
- If you are allergic to levocetirizine or any other ingredients of Hhlevo Tablet.
- If you have any liver disease.
Side effects of Hhlevo 5 MG
- Dry mouth
- Somnolence (excessive sleepiness)
- Increased heart rate
- Altered sense of taste
- Visual disturbances
Precautions and Warnings of Hhlevo 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems or urinary retention problems, your doctor may suggest lowering the dose of this medicine.
- You are suffering from fits (epilepsy).
- You may experience certain skin reactions like swelling, itching and redness immediately after you stop taking this medicine.
- You are going to take an allergic skin test, as it may interfere with the diagnosis.
Mode of Action of Hhlevo 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Hhlevo 5 MG
- Take Hhlevo Tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
Interactions of Hhlevo 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Hhlevo Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Medications that may interact with Hhlevo Tablet are theophylline (used to treat symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and ritonavir (used to treat HIV).
Storage and disposal of Hhlevo 5 MG
- Store Hhlevo Tablet at room temperature and away from excessive heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Hhlevo 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long does it take for Hhlevo Tablet to work?
Q: Does Hhlevo Tablet make you tired and drowsy?
Q: How long should I continue taking Hhlevo Tablet?
Q: Can I take Hhlevo Tablet along with paracetamol?
- Levocetirizine 5 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- Levocetirizine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 20 April 2021]