Halox 0.05% Cream 20gm
Halox 0.05 % Description
Halox Cream contains halobetasol (also called ulobetasol), which belongs to a group of medicines called steroids. It is used to reduce itchiness, redness, swelling and irritation in certain skin cond
itions like eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor.
- Halovate0.05% Cream 30gmBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals30g Cream in TubeMRP 283.67₹ 241.1212.04% CHEAPER₹ 8.04/Gram
Uses of Halox 0.05 %
Contraindications of Halox 0.05 %
Side effects of Halox 0.05 %
Precautions and Warnings of Halox 0.05 %
Other General Warnings
- You develop an infection or allergy after using Halox Cream.
- You have problems with your liver
- You have diabetes
- You had cataracts or have glaucoma
- You are suffering from a condition - Cushing's syndrome
- Halox Cream should not be used to treat any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
Mode of Action of Halox 0.05 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Halox 0.05 %
- Halox Cream is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the application area.
- Wash your hands before and after using this Cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Apply a thin layer of this medicine on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, eyelids. In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Halox 0.05 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Halox 0.05 %
- Store Halox Cream in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.