Fungina 150mg Capsule
By MICRO LABS
1 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Fungina 150 MG Description
Fungina 150mg Cap contains Fluconazole, which is an antifungal.
|₹2.40 (14% on MRP)
Check more medicines with composition as Fluconazole(150.0 Mg)
2 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Fungina 150mg Capsule
- Fluka 150mg Strip Of 1 CapsulesBy Cipla Gx1 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 14.72₹ 12.5214.13% CHEAPER₹ 12.52/Capsule
- Conflu 150mg Strip Of 1 CapsuleBy East India Pharma Works Ltd1 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 21.52₹ 18.52₹ 18.52/Capsule
Uses of Fungina 150 MG
Contraindications of Fungina 150 MG
- You are allergic to Fluconazole or any other ingredient of this medicine
- You are taking medicines like Astemizole, Terfenadine, Cisapride, Pimozide, Quinidine, Erythromycin
Side effects of Fungina 150 MG
- Increased liver enzymes
- Skin rash
- Liver damage (loss of appetite, vomiting, yellowing of your skin)
Precautions and Warnings of Fungina 150 MG
Can I take Fungina 150mg Cap during pregnancy?
- Fluconazole is unsafe during pregnancy. You should not take Fluconazole if you are pregnant or planning to have a baby. During pregnancy, it may increase the risk of miscarriage while large doses may cause severe birth defects...
- If you are taking Fluconazole, then use contraception at least for one week even after stopping the medicine
Can I take Fungina 150mg Cap while breastfeeding?
Fluconazole passes into human milk. Breastfeeding can be continued after a single dose; however, if you are taking this medicine repeatedly or in high doses, breastfeeding is not recommended.
Can I drive if I have consumed Fungina 150mg Cap?
- You may experience dizziness or fits while taking this medicine
- If you experience any of these, you should not drive or use any tools or machines while taking this medicine
Can I consume alcohol with Fungina 150mg Cap?
Avoid excess alcohol while taking this medicine, as alcohol may worsen the side effects like dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have liver disease or kidney disease
- You have heart diseases and irregular heart rhythm
- You have abnormal electrolyte levels (potassium, calcium or magnesium) in your blood
- You have severe skin reactions
- You have adrenal insufficiency (condition where the adrenal gland does not produce sufficient steroid hormone)
Mode of Action of Fungina 150 MG
How Does It Work?
- It blocks the formation of the cell membrane of the fungus by inhibiting an enzyme
- Thus the fungi stop multiplying or die because of non-formation of complete cell membrane
- It is not effective against virus or bacteria
Interactions of Fungina 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Serious interaction - Terfenadine, Voriconazole, Clarithromycin, Erythromycin, Ranolazine, Lomitapide, Donepezil, Pimozide and Quinidine. Never take Fluconazole with these medicines. When used with Fluconazole, these medicines can cause a life-threatening heart rhythm condition (torsades de pointes)...
- Medicines used as anaesthetic like Alfentanil, Fentanyl
- Medicines used to treat depression like Amitriptyline, Nortriptyline
- Blood thinners like Warfarin
- Medicines for anxiety, like Benzodiazepines (Midazolam, Triazolam)
- Medicines to treat fits like Phenytoin, Carbamazepine
- Medicines for high blood pressure like Nifedipine, Isradipine, Amlodipine, Felodipine and Losartan
- Medicines used for treating ovarian cancer (Olaparib)
- Medicines used to prevent organ transplant rejection like Ciclosporin, Everolimus, Sirolimus or Tacrolimus
- Medicines used for treating cancer (Vincristine, Vinblastine)
- Medicines used for reducing high cholesterol level (Atorvastatin, Simvastatin, and Fluvastatin)
- Medicines for treating pain and inflammation like Celecoxib, Flurbiprofen, Naproxen, Ibuprofen
- Effect of contraceptive pills might be reduced. Addition of barrier form of contraception is needed
- Medicines for HIV (Saquinavir)
- Medicines to control diabetes like Chlorpropamide, Glibenclamide, Glipizide or Tolbutamide
- Medicines to control asthma (Theophylline)
- Medicines for treating rheumatoid arthritis (Tofacitinib)
- Medicines to treat cystic fibrosis (Ivacaftor)
- Diuretics like Hydrochlorothiazide
- Medicines used to treat irregular heartbeats (Amiodarone)
Interactions with food items
This medicine can be taken with or without food.
Storage and disposal of Fungina 150 MG
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep out of the reach of children
Dosage of Fungina 150 MG
- Symptoms of overdose may include feeling or seeing things that are not real (hallucination and paranoid behaviour)
- Contact your doctor immediately in case of overdose, or rush to the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take when using Fungina 150mg Cap?
- Tell your doctor if you are sexually active and discuss effective contraception methods
- This medicine can make your oral contraceptive pills work less efficiently
- Hence if you are on this medication, then use barrier methods of contraception like condoms
Q: I have cough, cold, flu, can I take Fungina 150mg Cap?
A: No, flu mostly occurs due to viruses. This medicine works against fungus and not viruses. Take it only if prescribed by your doctor for the complete duration of treatment.
Expires on or After
Bubonic Plague Reported: Are We In Danger?
Bubonic plague, which became notorious during the 14th Century in Europe and swept through India from the 1890s to 1910s, is caused by bacteria called Yersinia pestis. Contrary to popular belief, this plague isn’t caused by rat bites. The cause of bubonic plague is the bite of infected fleas. These fleas live in the hairs
Cherry Tomatoes: Unveiling the Nutritional Benefits and Culinary Uses
Key Highlights: Introduction Cherry tomatoes are small and full of colour and flavour, they have gained popularity worldwide concerning culinary usage. They are said to be nutritious and provide potential health benefits. In this article, we will be discussing the history behind the use of cherry tomatoes, their potential benefits, the different varieties available, ,
Ashwagandha Benefits for Females: Enhancing Health with Research-Based Insights
Key Highlights: Introduction Ashwagandha goes by many names, including Withania somnifera or “Indian ginseng.” This is an adaptogenic herb with a rich history in Ayurvedic medicine spanning over 3,000 years. Its fame has grown in recent times due to the numerous health benefits it offers, especially for women’s health. In this article, we delve into
Butterfly Pea Flower: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Key Highlights: Introduction The butterfly pea flower is scientifically called Clitoria ternatea. Its blue colour is stunning. It promises potential health benefits. It can colour your mixed drinks. Even cosmetic enthusiasts find a use for it. It is said to contain a lot of antioxidants which are probably responsible for its vibrant colour. Studies also
Fenugreek for Hair Growth: Reviewed and Confirmed by Effective Studies
Key Highlights: Introduction Hair, being one of the essential aspects of an individual’s appearance, plays a significant role in boosting one’s self-esteem and confidence. Maintaining the health of our hair is crucial, but daily exposure to environmental stressors, unhealthy lifestyles, and genetic factors can often lead to various hair problems, including hair loss. There are
Can Ashwagandha Increase Height: An Evidence-Based Review
Key Highlights: Introduction Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an ancient medicinal herb that has been utilized in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries due to its numerous potential health benefits. One question that often arises is whether Ashwagandha can help increase height. In this article, we will explore the potential role of Ashwagandha in height growth, as well
Zinc Rich Fruits: A Comprehensive Nutritional Guide
Key Highlights: Introduction In this article, we’ll first understand why zinc is so vital. From there, we’ll learn about the best food sources of this key nutrient. Lastly, we will describe the potential benefits of zinc how to avoid deficiency. Importance of Zinc in Our Diet Zinc is said to be key for many
Fruits to Avoid During Cough and Cold: A Comprehensive Guide for Improved Recovery
Key Highlights: Introduction Illnesses like coughs and colds can take a toll on our bodies, and it’s crucial to maintain a proper diet during this time. Eating the right foods not only supports the body’s natural healing process but also helps strengthen our immune system, ensuring a faster and more efficient recovery. In this comprehensive
Flaxseed for Hair Growth: Unveiling Its Research-Based Potential Benefits
Key Highlights: Introduction Flaxseed, a popular natural remedy praised for its nutritional value, has recently gained attention for its potential benefits in promoting hair growth and overall hair health. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, B vitamins, vitamin E, and protein, this small but mighty seed may be the key to unlocking luscious locks and a
PharmEasy Health Partner
Earn Extra Income – Become PharmEasy Health Partner. Why should you become PharmEasy Health Partner? Here are a few reasons to consider: This is the right thing to do if you have an entrepreneurial mind. Start your business with zero investment. Build your network of customers, place their orders, and start earning for every order
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.