Fullform 200mcg Rotacaps 30's
By CIPLA LIMITED
30 Rotacap(s) in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Fullform 200 Rotacap is a combination medicine containing Formoterol and Beclomethasone. It is use for the treatment of asthma. Formoterol works by relaxation of smooth muscles of airways resulting in dilatation of airways. Beclomethasone medicine works by inhibiting substances responsible for swelling of airways resulting in decrease in swelling of airways. Tremors, pneumonia (infection of one or both lungs) are some of the side effects of Fullform 200 Rotacap.
Uses of Fullform 200mcg Rotacaps 30'S
Fullform 200 Rotacap is used for the treatment of asthma characterized by cough, wheezing, breathing difficulty and chest tightness.
Contraindications of Fullform 200mcg Rotacaps 30'S
If you are allergic to Formoterol, Beclomethasone or any other ingredients of Fullform Rotacap.
Side effects of Fullform 200mcg Rotacaps 30'S
- Pneumonia (infection of one or both lungs)
- Dry mouth
- Stomach upset
- Hoarseness of voice
- Throat irritation
Precautions and Warnings of Fullform 200mcg Rotacaps 30'S
Can I take Fullform 200 Rotacap during pregnancy?
No data available for the effect of this medicine in pregnant women. Components of Fullform 200 Rotacap are known to cause harm to unborn babies according to animal study. This medicine should be use by pregnant women only if prescribed by a doctor.
Can I take Fullform 200 Rotacap while breastfeeding?
No data available for effect of Fullform 200 Rotacap in lactating mother. It is not known whether the component of this medicine passes in breastmilk or not. This medicine should be used by lactating mothers only if prescribed by a doctor.
Can I drive if I have used Fullform 200 Rotacap?
Fullform 200 Rotacap has no or negligible effect on driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Fullform 200 Rotacap?
Consuming alcohol while on this medicine can increase dizziness. Avoid consuming alcohol while on this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have loss of appetite, stomach pain, weight loss, tiredness, headache, nausea, vomiting, low blood pressure etc after use of this medicine
- You have heart disease, diabetes
- You have indigestion with some sugar
- You have blurring of vision or other vision problem
- You should not stop treatment suddenly, dose of medicine should be tapered during stopping of this medicine
- You should use fast acting inhaled bronchodilator if you have sudden onset cough, wheezing, difficulty breathing after use of this medicine
Mode of Action of Fullform 200mcg Rotacaps 30'S
How Does It Work?
- Formoterol works by relaxation of smooth muscles of airways resulting in dilatation of airways.
- Beclomethasone works by inhibiting substances responsible for swelling of airways resulting in decrease in swelling of airways.
Directions for Use of Fullform 200mcg Rotacaps 30'S
- Use Fullform 200 Rotacap as instructed by your doctor
- Hold your inhaler in upright position
- Bring inhaler to your mouth and place your lips around mouthpiece
- Air vent should not be cover while holding inhaler
- Take deep and forceful breath through mouth
- Do not inhale through nose
- Do not remove inhaler from lips during inhalation
- After inhalation remove inhaler, hold breath for 5 to 10 seconds or as long as comfortable and breath out slowly
- Check the number of doses left
Interactions of Fullform 200mcg Rotacaps 30'S
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Fullform 200 Rotacap works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines for heart diseases.
Storage and disposal of Fullform 200mcg Rotacaps 30'S
- Store Fullform 200 Rotacap at temperature not above 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Fullform 200mcg Rotacaps 30'S
- Symptoms of overdose of Fullform 200 Rotacap include nausea or vomiting, headache, sleepiness, tremor, feeling of heartbeat, increased heartbeat, irregular heartbeat etc.
- If you have inhaled too much of this medicine then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed to inhale any dose of Fullform 200 Rotacap then inhale it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precaution should I take after use of Fullform 200 Rotacap?
A: After use of Fullform 200 Rotacap you should rinse your mouth or gargle with water or brush your teeth to prevent fungal infection of mouth, dry mouth and hoarseness of voice.
Q: Can I use Fullform 200 Rotacap during asthma attack?
A: Fullform 200 Rotacap should not be used during asthma attack. During asthma attack rapid acting bronchodilator medicine should be use. Consult your doctor for guidance.
Q: Can I drink water after use of Fullform 200 Rotacap?
A: You should not drink water immediately after use of Fullform 200 Rotacap to prevent absorption of this medicine. Gargle and rinse your mouth with water every time after use of this medicine and do not swallow rinse water.
Q: Does Fullform 200 Rotacap cause increased blood pressure?
A: Fullform 200 Rotacap can cause an increase in blood pressure as a side effect of using this medicine.
- Ema. Formoterol+Beclomethasone. SmPC. [Accessed on 20-Jan-2021] (online)
- Ema. Formoterol+Beclomethasone. PIL. [Accessed on 20-Jan-2021] (online)
- CDSCO. Formoterol+Beclomethasone. SmPC. [Accessed on 20-Jan-2021] (online)
- Breathefree .com. [Accessed on 20-Jan-2021] (online)
- Ciplamed. fullform rotacaps. [Accessed on 20-Jan-2021] (online)
Last Updated on: 26 Mar 2021 | 09:20 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% OFF + 20% Cashback on all medicines + Free 1-Month Grofers Smart Bachat Club Membership
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved