Flavocip 200mg Tablet
By CIPLA LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Flavocip 200 MG Description
Flavocip 200mg Tablet contains Flavoxate as its active ingredient. It is used to treat muscle spasms of the urinary tract. It helps to relieve symptoms like frequent urination, excessive urination at
night, painful urination. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It should be preferable to be taken after food. Before using Flavocip 200mg Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹30.15 (15% on MRP)|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR URINARY INCONTINENCE|
Check more medicines with composition as Flavoxate(200.0 Mg)
1 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Flavocip 200mg Tablet
- Flavotary Tablet 15'sBy Votary Laboratories15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 195.00₹ 195.0023.89% CHEAPER₹ 13/Tablet
Uses of Flavocip 200 MG
Flavocip 200mg Tablet is used in the treatment of muscle spasms of the urinary tract, thus relieving symptoms such as painful urination, frequent urination, excessive urination at night, etc.
Contraindications of Flavocip 200 MG
- If you are allergic to Flavoxate or any other ingredients of Flavocip 200mg Tablet.
- If you have problems in completely emptying your bladder or while passing urine.
- If you have bleeding in your stomach or intestine.
- If you have problems with your stomach or intestines (like blockage in your stomach or intestine).
- If you have a rare disorder making it difficult for food and liquid to pass into the stomach (Achalasia).
- If you have glaucoma.
- If you are suffering from a condition that causes muscle weakness.
Side effects of Flavocip 200 MG
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Blurred vision
Precautions and Warnings of Flavocip 200 MG
Can I take Flavocip 200mg Tablet during pregnancy?
- Flavocip 200mg Tablet should preferably be avoided during pregnancy as there is no or limited data available about its safety in pregnant women.
- It is essential to always consult a doctor before starting any medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Flavocip 200mg Tablet while breastfeeding?
- It is unknown if Flavoxate passes into human milk, hence you should not use Flavocip 200mg Tablet while breastfeeding.
- It is important to consult the doctor before using any medication while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Flavocip 200mg Tablet?
Flavocip 200mg Tablet may make you feel sleepy and blur your vision, you should avoid driving until you feel well and your vision is clear.
Can I consume alcohol with Flavocip 200mg Tablet?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while on treatment with Flavocip 200mg Tablet as it may worsen the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from any kidney problems
- You have any blockage in your stomach or intestine.
- You have any problems with your bladder.
- You are pregnant, think you may be or are planning a pregnancy.
- Flavocip 200mg Tablet is not recommended for use in children below 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Flavocip 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Flavoxate in Flavocip 200mg Tablet works by relaxing the muscles in the bladder.
Directions for Use of Flavocip 200 MG
- Flavocip 200mg Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, preferably after food to prevent nausea.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Flavocip 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Flavocip 200mg Tablet may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking.
- Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled.
Interactions with food items
Your doctor may recommend you take Flavocip 200mg Tablet after having your meal to prevent nausea.
Storage and disposal of Flavocip 200 MG
- Store Flavocip 200mg Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly. Do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Flavocip 200 MG
Seek urgent medical help if you feel you have taken too much of Flavocip 200mg Tablet.
Missed a Dose
In case you’ve missed any dose of Flavocip 200mg Tablet, take it as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose. Avoid taking a double dose to compensate for the missed dose....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Flavocip 200mg Tablet effective?
A: Flavocip 200mg Tablet is effective if taken at dose and duration advised by your doctor. If you stop taking medicine once you start feeling good, there are high chances that the symptoms may reoccur.
Q: Can Flavocip 200mg Tablet be taken on an empty stomach?
A: Your doctor may recommend that you take Flavocip 200mg Tablet after having your meal to prevent nausea.
Q: How long to take Flavocip 200mg Tablet?
A: The dose and duration of Flavocip 200mg Tablet will depend on the response to treatment. Follow your doctor's instructions and don't stop taking this medicine on your own.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed