Fintross 1mg Tablet
Fintross 1 MG Description
Fintross Tablet is used in men for the treatment of benign prodynamic hyperplasia (a condition in men where the prostate gland is enlarged, making it difficult to pass urine). It contains finasteride
as its active ingredient. This medicine should only be used by men who are above 18 years of age. Women, children and adolescents should not use this tablet. Fintross Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
- Finsure 1mg Tablets 10'sBy Divine Savior Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.00₹ 60.00₹
- Fintec 1mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy La Med India10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.00₹ 79.00₹
- Fingain 1mg Tablets 10'sBy Bajaj Formulations10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.00₹ 60.00₹
- Finax 1mg Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 285.25₹ 242.46₹
- Finpecia 1mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 133.23₹ 113.25₹
- Routwin Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mlt Laboratories Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 63.00₹ 63.00₹
- Finalo 1mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 55.00₹ 46.75₹
Uses of Fintross 1 MG
Contraindications of Fintross 1 MG
- If you are allergic to finasteride or any other ingredients of Fintross Tablet.
- If you are already taking a similar medicine to treat an enlarged prostate gland like dutasteride.
- If you are less than 18 years of age.
- If you are a woman.
Side effects of Fintross 1 MG
- Reduced sex drive
- Unable to get an erection
- Sexual problems (abnormal ejaculation)
Precautions and Warnings of Fintross 1 MG
- Fintross Tablet is meant for use only in men and should not be taken by women. If your partner is pregnant or thinks she may be pregnant, you must use protection while having sexual intercourse.
- Men who are planning to have a baby must first consult a doctor, as this medicine may affect male fertility.
- Please reach out to your doctor for further information.
Other General Warnings
- You are planning to have a child.
- You notice any changes in your breast (like pain, lumps, nipple discharge, etc).
- You are due to have a blood test, as Fintross Tablet may alter the results. Inform the doctor or staff person that you are taking this medicine.
- You notice any changes in your mood like depression, feeling low, suicidal thoughts, etc. Discontinue taking this medicine and contact your doctor immediately.
- Fintross Tablet must not be used by women, children or adolescents (below 18 years).
Mode of Action of Fintross 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fintross 1 MG
- Fintross Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, with or without food.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Fintross 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Fintross 1 MG
- Fintross Tablet should be stored at room temperature, protected from moisture and heat.
- Keep them out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Fintross 1 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Fintross Tablet be used by children?
Q: Can I plan to have a baby if I am taking Fintross Tablet?
- Finasteride 1 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 May 2022]
- Finasteride 1 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 17 May 2022]
- Finasteride 5mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 May 2022]
- Finasteride 5mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 May 2022]