Femcinol Adp Gel
Femcinol Adp Gel Description
Femcinol Adp Gel is used for the treatment and management of acne. It contains two medicines, clindamycin and adapalene. Clindamycin is an antibiotic and adapalene is a derivative of vitamin A. Femci
nol Adp Gel inhibits the growth of bacteria that cause pimples, reduces swelling and prevents the formation of blemishes due to the accumulation of oil and dirt. Wash your hands after applying this Gel. Do not use Femcinol Adp for any other condition. Excessive use of makeup and other skin products should be avoided while using this Gel. Avoid using it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The popping of acne can lead to the spreading of bacteria on the skin that can result in the worsening of acne and acne scars.
|You Save||₹34.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clindamycin(1.0 %) + Adapalene(0.1 %)|
|Side effects||Skin irritation, peeling, burning, itching|
- Seraclin Ad Gel 20gmBy Seraph Life Sciences Pvt Ltd20g Gel in TubeMRP 190.00₹ 190.0027.09% CHEAPER₹ 9.5/Gram
- Cleargel Ap Gel 15gmBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp15g Gel in TubeMRP 325.00₹ 276.25₹ 18.42/Gram
- Klinface A 15gm GelBy Kivi Labs Limited15g Gel in TubeMRP 167.00₹ 141.9527.4% CHEAPER₹ 9.46/Gram
- Acnovate GelBy Apex Laboratories Private Limited15g Gel in TubeMRP 262.80₹ 223.38₹ 14.89/Gram
Uses of Femcinol Adp Gel
Contraindications of Femcinol Adp Gel
- If you are allergic to clindamycin, adapalene or any other components of Femcinol Adp.
- If you have a history of inflammatory bowel disease.
- If you have experienced diarrhoea upon antibiotic use.
Side effects of Femcinol Adp Gel
- Skin irritation
- Skin peeling
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
Precautions and Warnings of Femcinol Adp Gel
Other General Warnings
- You experience skin reactions like dryness, skin peeling, burning sensation.
- Your skin may get more sensitive to sunlight after using this Gel, protect the area from direct sunlight.
- You have a history of inflammation of the colon or antibiotic-associated diarrhoea.
- Femcinol Adp Gelshould not come in contact with the eyes, mouth, nostrils or internal surfaces of the skin.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, wash with warm water immediately.
- You should not use this Gel if you are prone to allergies (atopic).
Mode of Action of Femcinol Adp Gel
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Femcinol Adp Gel
- Use this Femcinol Adp Gel as directed by your doctor for external use only.
- Apply it on the skin surface free from cuts & wounds.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this Gel, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container directly to the infected area of the skin.
Interactions of Femcinol Adp Gel
Interactions with other medicines
- Femcinol Adp Gel is meant for local application on skin and thus is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally.
- However, it may interact with other topically applied medicine. Discuss with your doctor if you are already on another topical medicine.
- Be cautious if you are taking oral anticoagulants like Warfarin, Acenocoumarol and Fluindione as components of this medicine may interact with the Gel. Regular monitoring of blood coagulation parameters is recommended....
Storage and disposal of Femcinol Adp Gel
- Store this medicine below 30°C.
- Try to keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Femcinol Adp Gel
Missed a Dose
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Femcinol Adp Gel remove scars?
Q: Can Femcinol Adp remove blackheads?
- ACNETOR AD gel [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Dalacin Cream 2% - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Differin gel - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Improvement in atrophic acne scars by topical adapalene [Internet]. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]