Etizola 0.5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Etizola 0.5 MG Description
Etizola 0.5 Tablet is a medicine that is usually prescribed for patients with anxiety and insomnia. Etizolam is a derivative of benzodiazepine. The drug can communicate with specific brain receptors,
and consequently, it helps to soothe the mind. It mainly has a salt composition of Etizolam (0.5mg). The dosage of Etizola 0.5 Tablet depends on the patient's gender, age, and medical history. There may be increased sedation with medicines like antibacterials, antifungals, beta-blockers, and antipsychotics. Take Etizola 0.5 Tablet strictly as advised by a doctor. Etizola 0.5mg tablet helps treat insomnia, anxiety, panic disorder, and other psychological diseases. Sleeplessness is a sleep illness that induces problems in dropping asleep or maintaining sleep continuity. Anxiety is a mental condition related to fear, worry, and unnecessary tension. Panic disorder is a medical anxiety disorder that results in sudden fear with warnings like a fast heartbeat. Discuss with a doctor if you experience any undesirable side effects. Don't stop the use of medication without consulting the doctor. Your doctor should instruct the dose and duration of structure as it has a high capacity for habit-forming.
|You Save||₹12.13 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Treatment of difficulty falling or staying asleep (insomnia), Treatment of Short term anxiety, Treating difficulty in concentrating, Reduces feeling irritable, Reduces excessive anxiety, Reduces tiredness, Treatment of panic disorder.|
|Side effects||Stomach discomfort and pain, Excessive salivation, Memory problems, Decrease in white blood cells, Fast or irregular heartbeat, Drowsiness, Muscle weakness, Vertigo, Headache, Confusion, Slurred speech, Increased or decreased sexual drive, Uncontrolled shaking of arms or legs.|
Uses of Etizola 0.5 MG
- Treatment of difficulty falling or staying asleep
- Treatment of short term anxiety
- Treating difficulty in concentrating
- Reduces irritability
- Reduces tiredness
- Treatment of panic disorder
Contraindications of Etizola 0.5 MG
Side effects of Etizola 0.5 MG
- Stomach discomfort and pain
- Excessive salivation
- Memory problems
- Decrease in white blood cells
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Muscle weakness
- Slurred speech
- Increased or decreased sexual drive
- Always consult a physician if experiencing any of the above side effects.
Precautions and Warnings of Etizola 0.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- Talk to your consultant if you have medical problems like-
- Impaired kidney or liver diseases
- Patients with low blood pressure may experience headaches or fainting
- Having a history of alcohol or drug abuse
- Psychopaths or patients with organic brain changes
- An individual with weak muscles
Ingredients and Benefits of Etizola 0.5 MG
- They are mainly composed of Etizolam, which binds to specific receptor sites in the brain and calms the brain.
- It is also used to increase the action of a chemical messenger (GABA), which impacts the unnecessary movements of the nerve cells in the brain and helps treat anxiety and insomnia.
Mode of Action of Etizola 0.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Etizola 0.5 MG
- Consume Etizola 0.5 Tablet in the dosage and duration per your doctor's advice.
- While taking Etizola 0.5 Tablet, swallow it entirely without mashing, breaking, or grinding it.
- Etizolam is instructed to be put up with at a limited time but may be carried together with food (or) without food.
Interactions of Etizola 0.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- It is advised to avoid the use of
- Ketoconazole along with this medication in order to avoid mild to severe adverse reactions to Etizola 0.5Mg Tablet.
Interactions with food items
- Consumption of grapefruit is not advised during the treatment course as it may increase the risk of severe side effects.
- Alcohol consumption must be avoided during treatment to prevent serious adverse effects.
Storage and disposal of Etizola 0.5 MG
Dosage of Etizola 0.5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the benefits of Etizola 0.5 Tablet over other benzodiazepines (BZDs)?
Q: What occurs if you stop taking Etizola 0.5Mg Tablet unexpectedly?
- If you stop taking Etizola 0.5mg tablet suddenly it may trigger adverse symptoms like anxiety, dizziness, insomnia, headache, ringing sound in the ear, eating disorder, vomiting, nausea, tremor.