Ensera 5mg Tablets
Ensera 5 MG Description
Ensera Tablet is used to provide relief from inflammation,swelling and pain in various conditions. Ensera Tablet contains serratiopeptidase, an enzyme that works by blocking the release of chemical s
ubstance released in the body during inflammation. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor.
Uses of Ensera 5 MG
Contraindications of Ensera 5 MG
- If you are allergic to serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of the Ensera Tablet
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Ensera 5 MG
- Rash or redness
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Ensera 5 MG
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
- You have or had a history of bleeding disorder.
- You have liver or kidney disorder.
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- You have a planned surgery coming up.
Mode of Action of Ensera 5 MG
How Does It Work?
- Ensera Tablet works by blocking the release of certain chemicals in the body, which cause pain, swelling and redness.
Directions for Use of Ensera 5 MG
Interactions of Ensera 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Ensera Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- If you are taking any blood-thinning medicines.
Storage and disposal of Ensera 5 MG
- Store the medicine below 25ºC.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.