Dynapar Strip Of 10 Tablets
Dynapar tablet is a pain-relieving medicine. It relieves pain and inflammation associated with various forms of arthritis, such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis (pai
n and stiffness in the spine). It contains diclofenac and paracetamol as its active ingredients. It works by interfering with the formation of certain chemicals responsible for pain, swelling and inflammation. Performing guided exercise and losing weight while taking this medicine can help you manage your arthritis pain better and help limit the progression of joint damage and maintain muscles. Consult your doctor to guide you to a suitable exercise regimen that suits you well. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Take it regularly at a fixed time. Do not skip a dose or consume more than that recommended by the doctor. Also, do not abruptly discontinue this medicine without first consulting your doctor. Before starting the treatment with Dynapar tablet, you should tell the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding. And inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹15.95 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diclofenac Sodium(50.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain and inflammation|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, indigestion|
Uses of DYNAPAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
Contraindications of DYNAPAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, diclofenac or other ingredients of Dynapar tablet.
- If you have severe heart problems such as heart failure, high blood pressure or brain diseases.
- If you have liver and kidney disorder or dysfunction.
- If you experience asthma, skin rashes, swelling & allergies after taking aspirin or any other painkillers.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers and bleeding or have an active ulcer.
- If you are pregnant especially, in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of DYNAPAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Black stools
- Stomach pain
- Mouth ulcer
- Loose motions
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of DYNAPAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney or liver problems.
- You are an elderly patient or using diuretics or have kidney disorders, the medicine may increase the risk of kidney failure, the doctor may perform the renal function tests for the same.
- You suffer from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma, as the medicine may worsen the same.
- You have an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of the medicine may damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood clotting.
- You develop skin rashes and lesions after taking the medicine.
Directions for Use of DYNAPAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Dynapar tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken before or after food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of DYNAPAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Store Dynapar tablet in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Quick Tips of DYNAPAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Dynapar tablet is used to reduce pain and swelling in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, low back pain, tooth pain, gynaecological pain and painful and inflammatory conditions of the ear, nose and throat. It should not be used for treating any condition other than that specified by your doctor....
- This medicine is recommended for short-term use only. Do not take more than the daily dose of Dynapar tablet, as it may affect the liver or cause allergic reactions.
- You should inform your doctor if you have experienced asthma, rhinitis, swelling of the face/lips/tongue or hives after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs in the past.
- Before taking this medicine, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on getting pregnant or breastfeeding. Also, inform your doctor about all your medications and medical history.
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea and abdominal pain can occur as side effects of this medicine in some individuals. If side effects bother you, please inform your doctor.
- Discontinue the use of this product and inform your doctor immediately if you notice skin rashes, lesions in lips/tongue/floor of the mouth or any other allergic reactions after taking Dynapar tablet.
- Do not take any other paracetamol-containing products while taking Dynapar tablet. Tell your doctor if you have a history or have an alcohol addiction.
Dosage of DYNAPAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of DYNAPAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
How Does It Work?
Interactions of DYNAPAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Dynapar tablet works or the medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the physician regarding the medicines, supplements or herbals you take or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you are using medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
- Other medicines containing paracetamol should be avoided while taking Dynapar tablets.
- Be cautious if you are taking steroids, blood thinners and certain antibiotic medicines.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)