Doxofon 400mg Tablet
Doxofon 400 MG Description
Doxofon Tablet contains doxofylline as its active ingredient. It is used to treat lung disorders like asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Do not use this medicine if you are alle
rgic to it, are breastfeeding, suffering from heart problems like low blood pressure and heart attack. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Do not miss any dose or stop taking this medicine unless asked to do so by the doctor. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Duphill Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 95.00₹ 37.0540.03% CHEAPER₹ 3.7/Tablet
- Doxolin 400mg Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Zydus Healthcare Limited30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 126.80₹ 107.7841.82% CHEAPER₹ 3.59/Tablet
- Doxovent 400mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 34.50₹ 29.3252.51% CHEAPER₹ 2.93/Tablet
Uses of Doxofon 400 MG
Contraindications of Doxofon 400 MG
- If you are allergic to doxofylline or any other ingredient of Doxofon Tablet.
- If you have heart problems such as heart attack, low blood pressure, etc.
- If you are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Doxofon 400 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Doxofon 400 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, lungs, liver, or kidneys.
- You have an overactive thyroid gland.
- You have a history of stomach ulcers.
- You are above 60 years of age.
- You smoke cigarettes.
- You develop an allergic reaction or do not notice any improvement in your condition while using Doxofon Tablet.
- You are taking medicines containing erythromycin, lincomycin, clindamycin, allopurinol, cimetidine, influenza vaccine, or propranolol.
Mode of Action of Doxofon 400 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Doxofon 400 MG
- Doxofon Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume more than the dose prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Doxofon 400 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Doxofon Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines like ephedrine, erythromycin, lincomycin, clindamycin, allopurinol, cimetidine, phenytoin, influenza vaccine, and propranolol.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Doxofon 400 MG
- Store Doxofon Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Doxofon 400 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Doxofon Tablet?
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Doxofon Tablet?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver, or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to have a baby.
- Doxofon Tablet may interact with other medicines, hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....