Doxinate Sera Tablet
By MANEESH PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
30 days return policyRead More
Doxinate Sera Tab contains Serratiopeptidase, an enzyme that helps control pain and swelling.
Uses of Doxinate Sera Tab
Contraindications of Doxinate Sera Tab
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of Doxinate Sera Tab
- Allergic reactions like rashes or redness
- Bleeding from nose
- Swelling of liver
- Jaundice (yellowing of skin and eyes)
Precautions and Warnings of Doxinate Sera Tab
Can I take Doxinate Sera Tab during pregnancy?
- No information is available about the safety of this medicine during pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, your doctor will tell you about the use of this medicine after assessing the benefits over risks
Can I take Doxinate Sera Tab while breastfeeding?
Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding, as no information is available on the use of this medicine. Your doctor will tell you about the use of this medicine after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I drive if I have consumed Doxinate Sera Tab?
This medicine does not interfere with your driving ability.
Can I consume alcohol with Doxinate Sera Tab?
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist for further information
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from any kind of bleeding disorder like blood from nose or blood in mucous as this medicine can worsen your bleeding disorder
- You are about to undergo surgery as this medicine can increase bleeding during or after surgery. It would be best if you stopped taking this medicine at least two weeks before your surgery
- You are suffering from liver problem
- You have kidney problems
Mode of Action of Doxinate Sera Tab
How Does It Work?
It works by blocking the release of certain chemicals in the body, which cause pain. Thus it helps in reducing swelling and pain.
Directions for Use of Doxinate Sera Tab
Take Doxinate Sera Tab as directed by your doctor.
Interactions of Doxinate Sera Tab
Interactions with other medicines
Medicines used for blood thinning (anticoagulant).
Interactions with food items
No information is available on interactions of Serratiopeptidase when taken with food.
Storage and disposal of Doxinate Sera Tab
- Store the medicine below 25ºC
- Keep it away from children
- Try to protect it from light and moisture
Dosage of Doxinate Sera Tab
If you think you have had an overdose of this medicine, seek emergency medical attention immediately.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose take it as soon as you remember
- If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for a missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking this medicine?
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from any bleeding disorder, you are taking any blood thinner medicines like Warfarin, Dalteparin
- If you are allergic to any medicines
- Give a complete medical and surgical history to your doctor
Q: Is this medicine addictive?
A: This medicine is not addictive.
Last Updated on: 31 Jul 2020 | 07:00 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Side effects
- Precautions and Warnings
- Mode of Action
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved