Doxinate Sera Tablet
Doxinate Sera 10 MG Description
Doxinate Sera Tablet is used to provide relief from inflammation, swelling and pain in various conditions. Doxinate Sera Tablet contains serratiopeptidase, a proteolytic enzyme that works by blocking
the release of chemical substances released in the body during inflammation. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor for the prescribed duration. Before, starting the treatment with this medicine, inform your doctor about your previous medical and medication history.
- Biosuganril 10mg TabletBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 216.95₹ 184.41₹
Uses of Doxinate Sera 10 MG
Contraindications of Doxinate Sera 10 MG
- If you are allergic to serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of the Doxinate Sera Tablet
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Doxinate Sera 10 MG
- Rash or redness
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Doxinate Sera 10 MG
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
- You have or had a history of bleeding disorder.
- You have liver or kidney disorder.
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- You have a planned surgery coming up.
Mode of Action of Doxinate Sera 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Doxinate Sera 10 MG
Interactions of Doxinate Sera 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Doxinate Sera Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- If you are taking any blood-thinning medicines.
Storage and disposal of Doxinate Sera 10 MG
- Store the medicine below 25ºC.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.