Dortsil 80mg Tablets
Dortsil 80 MG Description
Dortsil Tablet is an anti-spasmodic medicine. It contains drotaverine, medicine that helps in pain relief due to spasms. It is used to relieve stomach and abdominal pain, cramps, spasms and menstrual
pain. Dortsil Tablet works by relaxing the smooth muscle. Therefore, it provides relief from spasm and pain. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor.
Uses of Dortsil 80 MG
Contraindications of Dortsil 80 MG
- If you are allergic to drotaverine or any of the ingredient of the Dortsil Tablet
- If you have liver, kidney or heart-related problem.
- If you are breastfeeding a baby.
- This medicine is not recommended to be used in children below the age of 12.
Side effects of Dortsil 80 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Dortsil 80 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your liver, kidney and heart-related disease.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You have a low blood pressure problem.
Mode of Action of Dortsil 80 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dortsil 80 MG
Interactions of Dortsil 80 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat Parkinson's disease like levodopa may not work properly if taken along with this medicine and you may experience shakiness, disbalance and rigidity.
- Some medicines can affect the way the Dortsil Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Dortsil 80 MG
- Store it below 30°C protected from light and moisture
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets.