Doripik 500mg Injection
Doripik 500 MG Description
Doripik Injection is an antibiotic medicine that is used to treat severe bacterial infections of the stomach, urinary tract and swelling of the kidney due to a bacterial infection. It contains doripe
nem as its active ingredient that belongs to carbapenem class of antibiotics. Doripik Injection is not to be used in viral infections like flu, cold, etc. It will be given to you in a hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse as an injection. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history, before starting this medicine.
Uses of Doripik 500 MG
- Complicated stomach infections
- Complicated urinary tract infections, including pyelonephritis (a condition swelling of the kidney due to a bacterial infection)
Contraindications of Doripik 500 MG
- If you are allergic to doripenem or any of the other ingredients of Doripik Injection.
- If you are allergic to any other antibiotics belonging to the penicillin or cephalosporin class of antibiotics (called beta-lactams).
Side effects of Doripik 500 MG
- Inflammation or swelling of a vein
Precautions and Warnings of Doripik 500 MG
Mode of Action of Doripik 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Doripik 500 MG
- Doripik Injection will be given in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection.
- Do not self-inject this medicine.
Interactions of Doripik 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Doripik Injection works or Doripik itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about medicines, supplements or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interactions.
- Especially if you are taking any brain-related medicines such as valproic acid and anti-gout medicines like probenecid.
Storage and disposal of Doripik 500 MG
- Store at a cool and dark place.
- Discard the solution if not clear.
- Do not freeze. Keep it away from children.