Dobucef 250mg Injection
Dobucef 250 MG Description
Dobucef Solution For Injection is used in the short-term treatment of heart failure or cardiac decompensation due to insufficient blood circulation and weakened heart muscles. It stimulates the heart
muscle and improves blood flow. It contains dobutamine as its active component that belongs to a group of medicines known as inotropes, which make your heart beat more strongly. Dobucef Solution For Injection will be given to you in a hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse as an injection. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history before starting this medicine.
Uses of Dobucef 250 MG
- Dobucef Solution For Injection is used in certain heart conditions such as open-heart surgery, heart failure, heart diseases, shock, etc.
- It is also used as an alternative to exercising for stress testing the heart.
Contraindications of Dobucef 250 MG
- If you are allergic to dobutamine or any other ingredient of Dobucef Solution For Injection.
- If you have high blood pressure due to a tumour near the kidney.
- If you have certain heart and blood vessel-related disorders.
Side effects of Dobucef 250 MG
- Increased heart rate
- Chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat
Precautions and Warnings of Dobucef 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You recently had a heart attack.
- You had a heart transplant.
- You have any kind of heart disorder or unstable angina.
- It is advised to be careful while doing any exercise or workout.
- Children should be monitored cautiously during the treatment.
Mode of Action of Dobucef 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dobucef 250 MG
- Dobucef Solution For Injection will be given in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection.
- Do not self-inject this medicine.
Interactions of Dobucef 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Dobucef Solution For Injection may interact with other medicines if taken along. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking.
- In particular, if you are already taking certain medication for a heart disorder, anxiety or migraine, antiparkinson medicine like entacapone or anaesthetics.
Storage and disposal of Dobucef 250 MG
- Store it at room temperature. Do not freeze it.
- Protect it from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.