Dilora 5 MG Description
Dilora Tablet is an anti-allergic medicine containing desloratadine as its active ingredient. It helps you by providing relief from the symptoms of allergy (food allergy, dust allergy, etc.) like a r
unning nose, sneezing, red and itchy eyes, hives and rashes on the skin. Dilora Tablet works by inhibiting the release of the chemical substance responsible for allergic symptoms. Inform your doctor about all other medicines, over-the-counter medicines and herbal preparations you are taking before starting with this medicine. Dilora Tablet does not make you feel sleepy.
Uses of Dilora 5 MG
Contraindications of Dilora 5 MG
Side effects of Dilora 5 MG
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Dilora 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from a kidney disorder.
- You or your family member has a history of fits (seizures).
- You are less than 12 years of age.
- Your complete medical history and ongoing treatments.
Mode of Action of Dilora 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dilora 5 MG
Interactions of Dilora 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Dilora 5 MG
Dosage of Dilora 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Dilora Tablet addictive?
Q: Can Dilora Tablet make me sleepy?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 6 May 2022]
- Desloratadine Glenmark 5 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 6 May 2022]
- Desloratadine Glenmark 5 mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 6 May 2022]