Dfo Gel 30gm
Dfo Gel 30gm Description
DFO gel is a topical pain relief gel. It is a combination of diclofenac, methyl salicylate, menthol, and linseed oil. It is used to treat pain, swelling, and inflammation due to muscle and joint-rela
ted problems. DFO gel also helps to relieve pain due to sprains, strains, neck or shoulder pain, muscle stiffness, joint pain, and back pain. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history. You should not use DFO gel in children below 2 years of age.
|You Save||₹20.53 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diclofenac(1.16 %) + Menthol(5.0 %) + Methyl Salicylate(10.0 %) + Linseed Oil(3.0 %)|
- Omnigel Gel 30 GmBy Cipla Health Limited30g Gel in TubeMRP 121.00₹ 102.8511.6% CHEAPER₹ 3.43/Gram
Uses of Dfo Gel 30gm
- DFO gel is used for the treatment of pain, swelling, and inflammation due to muscle, joint, and bone-related disorders.
- It is also used in relieving pain due to sprains, strains, tendonitis, bursitis, hand, neck, shoulder pain, sciatica, muscle stiffness, joint pain, and backache.
Precautions and Warnings of Dfo Gel 30gm
Other General Warnings
- You experience any skin reactions such as rashes, itching, and irritation after the application of this gel.
- You are taking any other medicines or using any topical preparation.
- You have any health condition, planned surgery, or vaccination scheduled.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding, then do not use it for a prolonged duration in larger skin areas.
- You should not use this gel if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You should use this gel concomitantly with sunscreens, cosmetics, lotions, moisturizers, insect repellents, or other topical medications on the same skin sites.
Ingredients and Benefits of Dfo Gel 30gm
- DFO gel is a topical pain relief preparation. It consists of 4 main ingredients - diclofenac, methyl salicylate, menthol, and linseed oil.
- Diclofenac is a pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory medicine. It helps in relieving pain, swelling, and inflammation. It locally works by reducing the production of inflammatory mediators responsible for pain and swelling....
- Menthol and methyl salicylate acts as local counter irritants. They produce local irritation or inflammation and thus improves the inflammation and pain at different sites. They also produce a cooling sensation to the skin followed by pain relief. ...
- Linseed oil is known to have anti-inflammatory action and thus improves swelling and pain locally.
Directions for Use of Dfo Gel 30gm
- Use DFO gel as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Storage and disposal of Dfo Gel 30gm
- Store DFO gel in a cool and dry place away from heat.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does DFO gel interact with other medicines taken orally?
- Yes, DFO gel can interact with other medicines.
- If used for a prolonged duration, significant absorption of diclofenac from this gel can interact with certain medicines.
- Be careful if you are taking blood thinners, high blood pressure medicines, painkillers, and certain immunomodulators.