Dfo Gel 30gm
By OZONE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
30g Gel in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
DFO gel is a topical pain relief gel. It is a combination of diclofenac, methyl salicylate, menthol, and linseed oil. It is used to treat pain, swelling, and inflammation due to muscle and joint-related problems. DFO gel also helps to relieve pain due to sprains, strains, neck or shoulder pain, muscle stiffness, joint pain, and back pain. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history. You should not use DFO gel in children below 2 years of age....
|You Save||₹22.40 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Diclofenac(1.16 %),Menthol(5.0 %),Methyl Salicylate(10.0 %),Linseed Oil(3.0 %)|
Check more medicines with composition as Diclofenac(1.16 %) + Menthol(5.0 %) + Methyl Salicylate(10.0 %) + Linseed Oil(3.0 %)
Ingredients and Benefits
- DFO gel is a topical pain relief preparation. It consists of 4 main ingredients - diclofenac, methyl salicylate, menthol, and linseed oil.
- Diclofenac is a pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory medicine. It helps in relieving pain, swelling, and inflammation. It locally works by reducing the production of inflammatory mediators responsible for pain and swelling....
- Menthol and methyl salicylate acts as local counter irritants. They produce local irritation or inflammation and thus improves the inflammation and pain at different sites. They also produce a cooling sensation to the skin followed by pain relief. ...
- Linseed oil is known to have anti-inflammatory action and thus improves swelling and pain locally.
Uses of Dfo Gel 30gm
- DFO gel is used for the treatment of pain, swelling, and inflammation due to muscle, joint, and bone-related disorders.
- It is also used in relieving pain due to sprains, strains, tendonitis, bursitis, hand, neck, shoulder pain, sciatica, muscle stiffness, joint pain, and backache.
Precautions and Warnings of Dfo Gel 30gm
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience any skin reactions such as rashes, itching, and irritation after the application of this gel.
- You are taking any other medicines or using any topical preparation.
- You have any health condition, planned surgery, or vaccination scheduled.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding, then do not use it for a prolonged duration in larger skin areas.
- You should not use this gel if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You should use this gel concomitantly with sunscreens, cosmetics, lotions, moisturizers, insect repellents, or other topical medications on the same skin sites.
Directions for Use of Dfo Gel 30gm
- Use DFO gel as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Storage and disposal of Dfo Gel 30gm
- Store DFO gel in a cool and dry place away from heat.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does DFO gel interact with other medicines taken orally?
- Yes, DFO gel can interact with other medicines.
- If used for a prolonged duration, significant absorption of diclofenac from this gel can interact with certain medicines.
- Be careful if you are taking blood thinners, high blood pressure medicines, painkillers, and certain immunomodulators.
Q: Can I apply cream after applying DFO gel?
A: You should avoid application of any product including topical medications, sunscreens, lotions, moisturisers and cosmetics on the same skin site where DFO gel is applied.
Q: Can I use DFO gel in children?
A: DFO gel should never be used in children below 2 years of age and older children should be treated under adult supervision.
Q: Can I use DFO gel for throat pain?
A: DFO gel is meant for topical application. It may not be effective for throat pain.
Q: Can we use DFO gel for headaches?
A: No, DFO gel is not much effective for headaches. It is mainly used to treat pain and inflammation associated with musculoskeletal conditions.
Q: What is the use of DFO gel?
A: DFO gel is a topical analgesic (pain killer) used to treat a sprain, backache, and other soft tissue injuries. It is a highly effective medicine for treating any muscular pain-related issues.
Q: Can DFO gel be used during pregnancy?
A: There is limited information on the effect of DFO gel during pregnancy. Ask your doctor for advice on the use of this gel if you are pregnant.
Q: For how long should I use DFO gel?
A: You should use DFO gel for the duration as recommended by your doctor. This medicine should not be used on large body areas for a prolonged duration.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.