Dexorange Syp 200ml
By FRANCO INDIAN PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
200ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Dexorange syrup contains a combination of folic acid (Vitamin B9), cyanocobalamine (Vitamin B12) & iron (ferric ammonium citrate) as its active ingredient. It is a dietary supplement essentially meant for replenishing the reduced levels of folic acid, iron and vitamin B12 and to treat deficiency of these components. Folic acid and vitamin B12 are the essential vitamins required for performing optimal physiological functions such as the formation of blood cells, nerve cells, DNA synthesis. Iron is essentially required for the formation of blood cells and lack of it can lead to anaemia. It also plays an important role in immunity and other biochemical processes.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of brain and spinal cord of growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth deffects.Read less
- Vitamin B12: It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, the functioning of hormones. It exists in different forms like Cyanocobalamin, Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin.Read less
- Iron: It is a vital mineral body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperatureRead less
Uses of Dexorange Syp 200ml
- For treatment and prevention of different forms of anaemia.
- For preventing iron, folic acid and Vitamin B12 deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Dexorange Syp 200ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical conditions or a family history of any medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Directions for Use of Dexorange Syp 200ml
- Take Dexorange syrup, as advised by your doctor.
- Use a dropper, spoon or measuring cup for exact quantities.
- Avoid taking Dexorange syrup with tea or coffee.
Storage and disposal of Dexorange Syp 200ml
- Store Dexorange syrup at room temperature away from direct light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid, Iron & Vitamin B12?
A: Meat, seafood, green leafy vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins etc. are rich in folic acid, iron & vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal products like fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk and milk products.
Q: Does Dexorange syrup interact with other medicines?
- Medicines treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates should be taken with a minimum gap of two hours.Read less
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines like phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), methotrexate (used to treat cancer), sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers), water pill, metformin, omeprazole and cimetidine.Read less
Q: What are the benefits of Dexorange syrup?
A: Dexorange syrup improves the conditions of low levels of iron, folic acid and cyanocobalamin in body such as in anaemia, nutritional malabsorption and blood loss.
Q: Is the Dexorange syrup safe in pregnancy?
A: Yes, you can take the Dexorange syrup during pregnancy only if it is prescribed by the doctor.
Q: Does Dexorange syrup used for weight gain?
A: No, Dexorange syrup is not meant for weight gain. Consult your doctor for more information on this.
Q: Why Dexorange syrup is used?
A: Dexorange syrup is used for the management of folic acid, iron and vitamin B12 deficiency anaemia. Nutritional deficiencies and increased nutritional requirements during pregnancy and post surgery.
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 3 May 2021]
- Folic Acid Helps Prevent Neural Tube Defects [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021 [cited 3 May 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Iron [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 3 May 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 3 May 2021]
|You Save||₹21.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Ferric Ammonium Citrate(160.0 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(7.5 Mcg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(0.5 Mg)|
|Uses||Folic acid and Vitamin B12 deficiency|
Last Updated on: 05 May 2021 | 05:18 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved