Delcon Plus Ds Bottle Of 60ml Suspension
By VERITAZ HEALTHCARE LTD
60ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Delcon Plus Ds Bottle Of 60ml Suspension Description
Delcon Plus Ds Suspension is a combination medicine used for temporary relief from cough, throat irritation, fever, sneezing & stuffed nose due to an allergy or cold. It contains combination of parac
etamol, chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine as its active ingredients. You should not stop taking this medicine on your own, even if you feel better after taking it for a few days. This medicine can be taken with or without food, but it should be taken in the correct doses and for the exact duration as advised by the doctor or pharmacist.
|Contains||Chlorpheniramine Maleate(2.0 Mg/5ml) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(250.0 Mg/5ml) + Phenylephrine(5.0 Mg/5ml)|
|Uses||Common cold and cough|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea, fear feeling, anxiety|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Chlorpheniramine Maleate(2.0 Mg/5ml) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(250.0 Mg/5ml) + Phenylephrine(5.0 Mg/5ml)
Uses of Delcon Plus Ds Bottle Of 60ml Suspension
Delcon Plus Ds Suspension is used for relieving cough, throat irritation, sneezing, watery eyes, runny, fever or stuffed nose due to cold and allergy.
Contraindications of Delcon Plus Ds Bottle Of 60ml Suspension
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine.
- If you are suffering from high blood pressure.
Side effects of Delcon Plus Ds Bottle Of 60ml Suspension
- Rapid heartbeat
- Fear feeling
Precautions and Warnings of Delcon Plus Ds Bottle Of 60ml Suspension
Can I take Delcon Plus Ds Suspension during pregnancy?
There is limited information on the use of this medicine in pregnancy. Hence it is recommended not to use the same unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Delcon Plus Ds Suspension while breastfeeding?
Delcon Plus Ds Suspension should not be used by a breastfeeding women as components of this syrup may pass into breastmilk. Therefore, a breastfeeding mother should take this medicine only under doctor's recommendation.
Can I drive if I have consumed Delcon Plus Ds Suspension?
It is advised not to drive or operate any machinery after taking this medicine as it can affect your driving ability.
Can I consume alcohol with Delcon Plus Ds Suspension?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol along with this medicine. However, it is advised not to consume alcohol during the treatment, as it may worsen the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience any skin rashes & allergic symptoms after taking this syrup, discontinue and consult a doctor.
- You are already taking any other medicines containing paracetamol.
- You have pre-existing medical conditions such as liver or kidney diseases, diabetes, thyroid, hypertension, increase pressure inside the eyes (glaucoma) or any kind of heart related problem etc.
Mode of Action of Delcon Plus Ds Bottle Of 60ml Suspension
How Does It Work?
- Delcon Plus Ds Suspension works by the combined action of its components. It has anti-allergic, antipyretic and decongestant properties.
- Paracetamol inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandins (responsible for pain and inflammation) and also act on heat-regulating centers that reduces body heat (antipyretic effect).
- Chlorpheniramine is an anti-allergic agent. It helps in relieving symptoms of allergy. It works by blocking the release of specific natural substance histamine, which is responsible for allergic symptoms. Histamine is produced when the body detects any foreign substance....
- Phenylephrine a nasal decongestant. It works by reducing the swelling of blood vessels of nasal passage by constricting the blood vessels and thereby relieves nasal congestion or blockage and also increase the drainage of sinus cavity....
Directions for Use of Delcon Plus Ds Bottle Of 60ml Suspension
- Take the medicine as your doctor has told you.
- Use a proper measuring cup or spoon for exact quantities.
- Do not consume this medicine directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Delcon Plus Ds Bottle Of 60ml Suspension
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Delcon Plus Ds Suspension if, taken at the same time. Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder. ...
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for brain and heart related disorders, medicines used to relax the airways (beta-adrenergic agents), anti-hypertensives such as reserpine, methyldopa etc.
Storage and disposal of Delcon Plus Ds Bottle Of 60ml Suspension
- Store this medicine below 30⁰C
- Keep it in a dark and dry place
Dosage of Delcon Plus Ds Bottle Of 60ml Suspension
There is limited information available on what symptoms you will have if this medicine is consumed in excess. If you have taken too much of this medicine, seek medical attention immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it safe for patients having high blood pressure?
A: This medicine is not recommended for patients having high blood pressure.
Q: What is the use of Delcon Plus Ds Suspension?
A: Delcon Plus Ds Suspension is used for temporary relief from cough and allergic symptoms such as sneezing, watery eyes, nasal blockage due to an allergy or cold.
Q: Is Delcon Plus Ds Suspension habit-forming?
A: No, Delcon Plus Ds Suspension has not shown any habit-forming tendencies.
Q: Does Delcon Plus Ds Suspension cause sleepiness?
A: Yes, Delcon Plus Ds Suspension may make you feel drowsy and sleepy. If you experience such symptoms after taking the medicine, take rest. Do not perform activities that need mental alertness like driving or operating complex machinery. Always consult a doctor before using any medicine.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- DELCON BOTTLE OF 15ML DROPS
- DELCON MIXED FRUIT FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 15ML ORAL DROPS
- DELCON LM MANGO FLAVOUR SYRUP 60ML
- DELCON TABLET
- DELCON PLUS DS STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 60ML SUSPENSION
- DELCON MIXED FRUIT FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 60ML SYRUP
- DELCON BOTTLE OF 60ML SYRUP
- DELCON LS RASPBERRY FLAVOUR SYRUP 100ML
- DELCON LM STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- DELCON PLUS SYRUP 60ML
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed